I agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahahYou have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you!
I agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahahYou have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you!
Its his flirting getting you hotI agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahah
I'm laughing, but I'm sorry.I agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahah
Im going to lock Ciaran and Vanilla in a room until they love each other
Love hurtsThis sounds painful.
But at 70, they're just old.I know people in their 70s who live alot younger than I do.