D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,823 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 475041 Click to expand... Fucking hench
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,825 Hi @vanilla_hips Seems strange saying that in here.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,826 I do agree with Hope that some of the age gap relationships seem rather predatory. But in the end, age is nothing. To me, 2 people are drawn together by an intense connection. If it's there, it's there.
I do agree with Hope that some of the age gap relationships seem rather predatory. But in the end, age is nothing. To me, 2 people are drawn together by an intense connection. If it's there, it's there.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,829 Lil_wonders said: I know people in their 70s who live alot younger than I do. Click to expand... There's a huge variety in physicality and mental togetherness with the people I care for at similar ages
Lil_wonders said: I know people in their 70s who live alot younger than I do. Click to expand... There's a huge variety in physicality and mental togetherness with the people I care for at similar ages
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,834 BunnyBeeHope said: I ship it View attachment 475042 Click to expand... Awwwww
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,835 BunnyBeeHope said: There's a huge variety in physicality and mental togetherness with the people I care for at similar ages Click to expand... I want to be the old guy in the nursing home who keeps dropping things in order to stare at the nurses' butts!
BunnyBeeHope said: There's a huge variety in physicality and mental togetherness with the people I care for at similar ages Click to expand... I want to be the old guy in the nursing home who keeps dropping things in order to stare at the nurses' butts!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,836 Craig53m said: I want to be the old guy in the nursing home who keeps dropping things in order to stare at the nurses' butts! Click to expand... Plenty of them
Craig53m said: I want to be the old guy in the nursing home who keeps dropping things in order to stare at the nurses' butts! Click to expand... Plenty of them
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,837 Just got a weather update... "Hurricane hunters are sampling Melissa" That would require the response of..."Sup"
Just got a weather update... "Hurricane hunters are sampling Melissa" That would require the response of..."Sup"
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,839 BunnyBeeHope said: Plenty of them Click to expand... Dang, I would want to be unique