Oatmeal is probably hard to render
Basicly a ready made pc designed especially to play gamesWhat’s the steam machine?
Basically Valve’s consoleWhat’s the steam machine?
More like a console no?Basicly a ready made pc designed especially to play games
Twas a jokeWhy would I leave?
I won’t use my pc for this thoTwas a joke
As in now that you can make 3D porn you would be spending all your find doing that
I suppose but much of a difference reallyMore like a console no?
My understand was that it’s supposed to be a console using steam OS so it’s between the steam deck and a pcI suppose but much of a difference really
What’s good for dinnervI need to make dinner but Im catted
Chicken pascal and mushroom sauce. Juat need to pop it in the ovenWhat’s good for dinnerv
Dont do itI need to get ready for work
Blah
Have a good one BaileyI need to get ready for work
Blah
Gimme pleaseChicken pascal and mushroom sauce. Juat need to pop it in the oven
Have a great dayI need to get ready for work
Blah
If you come cook itGimme please