BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,722 Bailey94 said: What’s the steam machine? Click to expand... Basicly a ready made pc designed especially to play games
Bailey94 said: What’s the steam machine? Click to expand... Basicly a ready made pc designed especially to play games
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,723 Bailey94 said: What’s the steam machine? Click to expand... Basically Valve’s console
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,725 BunnyBeeHope said: Basicly a ready made pc designed especially to play games Click to expand... More like a console no?
BunnyBeeHope said: Basicly a ready made pc designed especially to play games Click to expand... More like a console no?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,726 Vaelan said: Why would I leave? Click to expand... Twas a joke As in now that you can make 3D porn you would be spending all your time doing that
Vaelan said: Why would I leave? Click to expand... Twas a joke As in now that you can make 3D porn you would be spending all your time doing that
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,728 Bailey94 said: Twas a joke As in now that you can make 3D porn you would be spending all your find doing that Click to expand... I won’t use my pc for this tho
Bailey94 said: Twas a joke As in now that you can make 3D porn you would be spending all your find doing that Click to expand... I won’t use my pc for this tho
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,729 Vaelan said: More like a console no? Click to expand... I suppose but much of a difference really
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,730 BunnyBeeHope said: I suppose but much of a difference really Click to expand... My understand was that it’s supposed to be a console using steam OS so it’s between the steam deck and a pc
BunnyBeeHope said: I suppose but much of a difference really Click to expand... My understand was that it’s supposed to be a console using steam OS so it’s between the steam deck and a pc
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,732 Also Hope if yall want help for a pc don’t hesitate
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,733 BunnyBeeHope said: I need to make dinner but Im catted Click to expand... What’s good for dinnerv
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,735 Vaelan said: What’s good for dinnerv Click to expand... Chicken pascal and mushroom sauce. Juat need to pop it in the oven
Vaelan said: What’s good for dinnerv Click to expand... Chicken pascal and mushroom sauce. Juat need to pop it in the oven
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,736 Bailey94 said: I need to get ready for work Blah Click to expand... Dont do it
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,737 Bailey94 said: I need to get ready for work Blah Click to expand... Have a good one Bailey
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,738 BunnyBeeHope said: Chicken pascal and mushroom sauce. Juat need to pop it in the oven Click to expand... Gimme please
BunnyBeeHope said: Chicken pascal and mushroom sauce. Juat need to pop it in the oven Click to expand... Gimme please
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,739 Bailey94 said: I need to get ready for work Blah Click to expand... Have a great day
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,740 Vaelan said: Gimme please Click to expand... If you come cook it