SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,802 Don’t tell her haha Cause it is gonna make me laugh with the names I can tag her with ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,804 SimplySadie said: Don’t tell her haha Cause it is gonna make me laugh with the names I can tag her with ha Click to expand... Too late
SimplySadie said: Don’t tell her haha Cause it is gonna make me laugh with the names I can tag her with ha Click to expand... Too late
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,806 SimplySadie said: Don’t tell her haha Cause it is gonna make me laugh with the names I can tag her with ha Click to expand... Too late.
SimplySadie said: Don’t tell her haha Cause it is gonna make me laugh with the names I can tag her with ha Click to expand... Too late.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,808 Edit the evidence anyway, cause I will seek amusement from another candidate then ha
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,809 Ladies gone wild. Different kind of wild.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,811 ConsciousNobody said: Erased. Click to expand... SimplySadie said: Edit the evidence anyway, cause I will seek amusement from another candidate then ha Click to expand... Done.
ConsciousNobody said: Erased. Click to expand... SimplySadie said: Edit the evidence anyway, cause I will seek amusement from another candidate then ha Click to expand... Done.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,812 Oh the self amusement I shall have with this neat trick is considerable ha
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,813 SimplySadie said: So , Wicked: For Good, 1-10 ? Click to expand... ▪︎ 1st one for me 8 ▪︎ 2nd one for me. ** As a standalone 8.5 ** To build a premise for the franchise 9.5.
SimplySadie said: So , Wicked: For Good, 1-10 ? Click to expand... ▪︎ 1st one for me 8 ▪︎ 2nd one for me. ** As a standalone 8.5 ** To build a premise for the franchise 9.5.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,814 Ahh very good, I will have to go and see it soon
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,816 I did yea, but if totally honest AG annoys me a bit Last edited: Nov 21, 2025
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,817 SimplySadie said: I did yea, but if totally honest Lollipop head annoys me a bit Click to expand... Galinda?
SimplySadie said: I did yea, but if totally honest Lollipop head annoys me a bit Click to expand... Galinda?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #297,818 In that case 2nd movie may be mix bag for you. But I found it to be better than the 1st.