Darn tootinYou fell sleep bc they are working you too much
Darn tootinYou fell sleep bc they are working you too much
I love all this thingsSame as usual, 4 classes plus band
History of Japan
Medieval People and Culture
Collective Inquiry (where we all look at different aspects of a single topic)
And Principles of Psychology, for fun
Yay sleep!I fell asleep
Off Tuesday tho yes?Darn tootin
Nopers not off until SaturdayOff Tuesday tho yes?
I mean I’m loving it but it’s not everyone’s pathShould of stayed in school like Red
BULLNopers not off until Saturday
I’m gonna need to speak to your managerNopers not off until Saturday
It sounds fun but idk what the topic is we’re collectively inquiring aboutCollective inquiry sounds fun
*sharpens toothbrush*I’m gonna need to speak to your manager
*twirls bat*
I wonder what the occasion isTheres a extreme uptake in fake tribute me threads lately
It’s winter, people are bored and looking for ways to amuse themselves?Theres a extreme uptake in fake tribute me threads lately
LFG!!!!!!!!!*sharpens toothbrush*
U smortIt’s winter, people are bored and looking for ways to amuse themselves?
Merry Tributemas!I wonder what the occasion is