BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,541 Bailey94 said: You fell sleep bc they are working you too much Click to expand... Darn tootin
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,542 youngbustyredhead said: Same as usual, 4 classes plus band History of Japan Medieval People and Culture Collective Inquiry (where we all look at different aspects of a single topic) And Principles of Psychology, for fun Click to expand... I love all this things
youngbustyredhead said: Same as usual, 4 classes plus band History of Japan Medieval People and Culture Collective Inquiry (where we all look at different aspects of a single topic) And Principles of Psychology, for fun Click to expand... I love all this things
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,544 BunnyBeeHope said: I fell asleep Click to expand... Yay sleep!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,545 BunnyBeeHope said: Darn tootin Click to expand... Off Tuesday tho yes?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,546 But also yay Hope is awake and here with us!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,547 Bailey94 said: Off Tuesday tho yes? Click to expand... Nopers not off until Saturday
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,549 BunnyBeeHope said: Should of stayed in school like Red Click to expand... I mean I’m loving it but it’s not everyone’s path
BunnyBeeHope said: Should of stayed in school like Red Click to expand... I mean I’m loving it but it’s not everyone’s path
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,550 BunnyBeeHope said: Nopers not off until Saturday Click to expand... BULL SHIT
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,551 BunnyBeeHope said: Nopers not off until Saturday Click to expand... I’m gonna need to speak to your manager *twirls bat*
BunnyBeeHope said: Nopers not off until Saturday Click to expand... I’m gonna need to speak to your manager *twirls bat*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,552 Bailey94 said: Collective inquiry sounds fun Click to expand... It sounds fun but idk what the topic is we’re collectively inquiring about
Bailey94 said: Collective inquiry sounds fun Click to expand... It sounds fun but idk what the topic is we’re collectively inquiring about
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,553 Theres a extreme uptake in fake tribute me threads lately
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,554 Bailey94 said: I’m gonna need to speak to your manager *twirls bat* Click to expand... *sharpens toothbrush*
Bailey94 said: I’m gonna need to speak to your manager *twirls bat* Click to expand... *sharpens toothbrush*
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,555 BunnyBeeHope said: Theres a extreme uptake in fake tribute me threads lately Click to expand... I wonder what the occasion is
BunnyBeeHope said: Theres a extreme uptake in fake tribute me threads lately Click to expand... I wonder what the occasion is
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,556 BunnyBeeHope said: Theres a extreme uptake in fake tribute me threads lately Click to expand... It’s winter, people are bored and looking for ways to amuse themselves?
BunnyBeeHope said: Theres a extreme uptake in fake tribute me threads lately Click to expand... It’s winter, people are bored and looking for ways to amuse themselves?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,557 BunnyBeeHope said: *sharpens toothbrush* Click to expand... LFG!!!!!!!!!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,559 youngbustyredhead said: It’s winter, people are bored and looking for ways to amuse themselves? Click to expand... U smort
youngbustyredhead said: It’s winter, people are bored and looking for ways to amuse themselves? Click to expand... U smort
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,560 Bailey94 said: I wonder what the occasion is Click to expand... Merry Tributemas!