BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,421 Joe1523 said: In all honesty I couldn’t care who wins this year lol Click to expand... Same! I just want to see green day
Joe1523 said: In all honesty I couldn’t care who wins this year lol Click to expand... Same! I just want to see green day
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,422 SimplySadie said: Ffs they just scored again Click to expand... Kupp just said F*** you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,423 SimplySadie said: Ffs they just scored again Click to expand... Damn I must have a delay, you posted that like 5 seconds before they scored
SimplySadie said: Ffs they just scored again Click to expand... Damn I must have a delay, you posted that like 5 seconds before they scored
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,425 FoxInTheSnow said: Kupp just said F*** you Click to expand... So did Sadie
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,427 youngbustyredhead said: Damn I must have a delay, you posted that like 5 seconds before they scored Click to expand... How is she getting it before North America
youngbustyredhead said: Damn I must have a delay, you posted that like 5 seconds before they scored Click to expand... How is she getting it before North America
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,428 Sam Darnold is trying to remove that “bust” label.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,429 FoxInTheSnow said: How is she getting it before North America Click to expand... Bc she cool
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,430 BaileyXcX said: Same! I just want to see green day and Bad Bunny Click to expand...
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,433 BaileyXcX said: bust Click to expand... Right, not speaking English. He was drafted REALLY high and was shit for years. So he’s a bust, and not the fun kind
BaileyXcX said: bust Click to expand... Right, not speaking English. He was drafted REALLY high and was shit for years. So he’s a bust, and not the fun kind
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,434 youngbustyredhead said: Damn I must have a delay, you posted that like 5 seconds before they scored Click to expand... I was slow to do it as well , maybe 10-15 seconds
youngbustyredhead said: Damn I must have a delay, you posted that like 5 seconds before they scored Click to expand... I was slow to do it as well , maybe 10-15 seconds
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,435 BaileyXcX said: bust Click to expand... that means boobies heehee!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,436 Joe1523 said: Right, not speaking English. He was drafted REALLY high and was shit for years. So he’s a bust, and not the fun kind Click to expand... Oh yeah that's no fun
Joe1523 said: Right, not speaking English. He was drafted REALLY high and was shit for years. So he’s a bust, and not the fun kind Click to expand... Oh yeah that's no fun
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,437 SimplySadie said: I was slow to do it as well , maybe 10-15 seconds Click to expand... Witchcraft
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,438 BaileyXcX said: Oh yeah that's no fun Click to expand... No fun at all. Everyone loves the fun type of bust
BaileyXcX said: Oh yeah that's no fun Click to expand... No fun at all. Everyone loves the fun type of bust
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #362,440 SimplySadie said: SWitchSadie Click to expand... Oh new name