Same!In all honesty I couldn’t care who wins this year lol
I just want to see green day
Same!In all honesty I couldn’t care who wins this year lol
Kupp just said F*** youFfs they just scored again
Damn I must have a delay, you posted that like 5 seconds before they scoredFfs they just scored again
So did SadieKupp just said F*** you
How is she getting it before North AmericaDamn I must have a delay, you posted that like 5 seconds before they scored
Bc she coolHow is she getting it before North America
Same!
I just want to see green day and Bad Bunny
Right, not speaking English. He was drafted REALLY high and was shit for years. So he’s a bust, and not the fun kindbust
![]()
Damn I must have a delay, you posted that like 5 seconds before they scored
Oh yeah that's no funRight, not speaking English. He was drafted REALLY high and was shit for years. So he’s a bust, and not the fun kind
WitchcraftI was slow to do it as well , maybe 10-15 seconds
No fun at all. Everyone loves the fun type of bustOh yeah that's no fun
Oh new nameSWitchSadie