I remember she covid first hit, and tiktok exploded. Everyone was seeing the same videos and trends a d it was a fun community. Then it just got so big so fast and algorithms ruined the community. Like they always do.
I remember she covid first hit, and tiktok exploded. Everyone was seeing the same videos and trends a d it was a fun community. Then it just got so big so fast and algorithms ruined the community. Like they always do.
I remember she covid first hit, and tiktok exploded. Everyone was seeing the same videos and trends a d it was a fun community. Then it just got so big so fast and algorithms ruined the community. Like they always do.
Lool I thought you meant multiple threads on here when I read that. I was like honey I have several notifications from you in multiple threads right now
Lool I thought you meant multiple threads on here when I read that. I was like honey I have several notifications from you in multiple threads right now