I remember she covid first hit, and tiktok exploded. Everyone was seeing the same videos and trends a d it was a fun community. Then it just got so big so fast and algorithms ruined the community. Like they always do.
“Reaction video”Or someone watching a video.
That’s where Ciaran came fromThere's a ukchat forum that is the exact same layout as fcn
Ivy liked it for finding videos about smaller musicians and the trans community on thereI remember she covid first hit, and tiktok exploded. Everyone was seeing the same videos and trends a d it was a fun community. Then it just got so big so fast and algorithms ruined the community. Like they always do.
All social media was fun and unique at first, then they all get big and absorb each other’s features and become terribleI remember she covid first hit, and tiktok exploded. Everyone was seeing the same videos and trends a d it was a fun community. Then it just got so big so fast and algorithms ruined the community. Like they always do.
Ohhhh I was doing some sleuthing on a profile and it went thereThat’s where Ciaran came from
Same company?There's a ukchat forum that is the exact same layout as fcn
Ohhhh I was doing some sleuthing on a profile and it went there
Maybe same software at least and alot of the same threadsSame company?
Lool I thought you meant multiple threads on here when I read that. I was like honey I have several notifications from you in multiple threads right nowThat's why I posted a little thought how do you have the time to take part in two forums simultaneously
Even like now when there’s only four people here and we’re all talking about the same thing, I keep missing stuffI can't keep up with this one thread lol
no and there never will be... don't even ever go looking.....There's a ukchat forum that is the exact same layout as fcn
Same hahaLool I thought you meant multiple threads on here when I read that. I was like honey I have several notifications from you in multiple threads right now
But I get it now lol
Devon Shae???And at least 2 familiar faces I saw lol
Oh if it's bumping in here I sometimes just give up lol. No wonder I don't do chat anymore lolEven like now when there’s only four people here and we’re all talking about the same thing, I keep missing stuff