D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,501 I wish I had some bourbon All I got is cheap beer… Busch lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,502 Fuzz_Ball said: I wish I had some bourbon All I got is cheap beer… Busch lol Click to expand... Go get bourbon
Fuzz_Ball said: I wish I had some bourbon All I got is cheap beer… Busch lol Click to expand... Go get bourbon
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,504 Maddiemoiselle said: Go get bourbon Click to expand... Too late to get it, plus the drive… don’t worry, if I drink enough of these the bourbon won’t matter
Maddiemoiselle said: Go get bourbon Click to expand... Too late to get it, plus the drive… don’t worry, if I drink enough of these the bourbon won’t matter
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,506 SeriouslySadie said: Pfffft Click to expand... Gooby gooby goobs
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,508 SeriouslySadie said: Pfffft Click to expand... Careful, that sound might summon a raincloud of disappointment
SeriouslySadie said: Pfffft Click to expand... Careful, that sound might summon a raincloud of disappointment
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,509 SeriouslySadie said: Not much Click to expand... You need some of my meds. Will knock you right out
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,510 SeriouslySadie said: Not much Click to expand... You can take my meds too
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,514 SeriouslySadie said: Gonna go for a walk Click to expand... Be safe
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,516 Burps cream flavor. Had 2 spoons homemade plant based frozen dessert.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,517 SeriouslySadie said: Not much Click to expand... Try some glenfarclas
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,518 ConsciousNobody said: Burps cream flavor. Had 2 spoons homemade plant based frozen dessert. Click to expand... You are just a chef
ConsciousNobody said: Burps cream flavor. Had 2 spoons homemade plant based frozen dessert. Click to expand... You are just a chef
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,519 SeriouslySadie said: Gonna go for a walk Click to expand... Be safe out there Hurry back
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,520 ConsciousNobody said: Burps cream flavor. Had 2 spoons homemade plant based frozen dessert. Click to expand... Yum
ConsciousNobody said: Burps cream flavor. Had 2 spoons homemade plant based frozen dessert. Click to expand... Yum