You da bombPerfect, come back and explain me to me.
There, explained
You da bombPerfect, come back and explain me to me.
Well everything is meaningless isnt it.
The meaning is each otherNot sure about meaningless Ciaran
Maybe pointless sometimes
I know I knowThe meaning is each other
The point is to be there for each other
Not only in times of trouble or sadness, tho that’s important
But also in times of happiness and even in times of mundanity. To share and talk and feel and know and BE
Together
This is the meaning and the point
NO SORRIESI know I know
I’m sorry for being so miserable
I don’t really mean it
Love you all
Also while I’m on a roll. I know I’m not the person to be saying this, but the message is valid, despite the messenger not being valid
Some of y’all need to learn how to discuss differences in private
These aren’t differencesUnless the idea is to shame them. I didn’t consider that
Petty vanilla
I meant vanilla, who is petty
I did not say this!
nooooPoke attack!
I said this and I meant it 100%!