D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,601 I ain't got time to piss about on fantasy football. I'm an important business man
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,605 More like Netsex and pills Amirite
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,606 Harthacnut said: I ain't got time to piss about on fantasy football. I'm an important cnut Click to expand...
Harthacnut said: I ain't got time to piss about on fantasy football. I'm an important cnut Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,607 shambles925 said: You’re both beating me lol Click to expand... My condolences
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,610 shambles925 said: We’ll see at end of season Click to expand... Dem fighting words.
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,611 SarcasticSadie said: I closing in on @LezzyMcLezface Click to expand... I’m not. I’m going backwards
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,612 SarcasticSadie said: I closing in on @LezzyMcLezface Click to expand... Stalker alert
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,614 SarcasticSadie said: You a Liverpool fan yes ? Click to expand... My condolences
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,616 SarcasticSadie said: But the reserve team? Click to expand... Ohhhhh Damn
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,620 shambles925 said: The original side of the city Click to expand... The side that Spuds have to play last game of the season
shambles925 said: The original side of the city Click to expand... The side that Spuds have to play last game of the season