Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,662 Slopps said: We had a "problematic bear" called Bruno around south Germany a few years ago. It was item #1 on the news for days. Thsoe were good days. Much better than war, corruption, epidemics... Click to expand... Yes. I think that’s why everyone has loved it so much.
Slopps said: We had a "problematic bear" called Bruno around south Germany a few years ago. It was item #1 on the news for days. Thsoe were good days. Much better than war, corruption, epidemics... Click to expand... Yes. I think that’s why everyone has loved it so much.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,663 Maddiemoiselle said: Gruuuuuuuuuuumpy. But not really. You? Click to expand... I slept too much and now I don’t feel like doing anything
Maddiemoiselle said: Gruuuuuuuuuuumpy. But not really. You? Click to expand... I slept too much and now I don’t feel like doing anything
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,665 BaileyXcX said: I slept too much and now I don’t feel like doing anything Click to expand... Same
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,666 Lil_wonders said: Hi Bailey. Click to expand... Hi Wonders How’s life down under?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,667 Lil_wonders said: But he has gone back out to sea now. And I’m sad about that. I mean I’m happy for Neil but. Click to expand... Neil the Seal Your heart he will steal But the bells will now peal Bc he went home with zeal
Lil_wonders said: But he has gone back out to sea now. And I’m sad about that. I mean I’m happy for Neil but. Click to expand... Neil the Seal Your heart he will steal But the bells will now peal Bc he went home with zeal
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,670 BaileyXcX said: Hi Wonders How’s life down under? Click to expand... Is getting late here. Will have to sleep soon.
BaileyXcX said: Hi Wonders How’s life down under? Click to expand... Is getting late here. Will have to sleep soon.
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,671 BaileyXcX said: Do you hate when people say down under? Click to expand... I call it the future.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,673 BaileyXcX said: Do you hate when people say down under? Click to expand... No. We are down under
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,674 Slopps said: I call it the future. Click to expand... Yeh future is good.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,675 SarcasticSadie said: Laters Gators, going shopping Click to expand... See ya Miss Sadie! ("shopping" = downloading more Persian smut)
SarcasticSadie said: Laters Gators, going shopping Click to expand... See ya Miss Sadie! ("shopping" = downloading more Persian smut)
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,676 SarcasticSadie said: Laters Gators, going shopping Click to expand... Buy a treat
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,679 Mainly going to pick up my new reading glasses, might post in the right threads again No guarantees tho
Mainly going to pick up my new reading glasses, might post in the right threads again No guarantees tho
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,680 Maddiemoiselle said: Who wants coffee? Click to expand... No thanks, it's all for you!