Hi Bailey.
Yes. I think that’s why everyone has loved it so much.We had a "problematic bear" called Bruno around south Germany a few years ago. It was item #1 on the news for days. Thsoe were good days. Much better than war, corruption, epidemics...
I slept too much and now I don’t feel like doing anythingGruuuuuuuuuuumpy. But not really. You?
SameI slept too much and now I don’t feel like doing anything
Hi WondersHi Bailey.
Neil the SealBut he has gone back out to sea now. And I’m sad about that. I mean I’m happy for Neil but.
Is getting late here. Will have to sleep soon.Hi Wonders
How’s life down under?
I call it the future.Do you hate when people say down under?
No. We are down underDo you hate when people say down under?
Yeh future is good.I call it the future.
See ya Miss Sadie!Laters Gators, going shopping![]()
Buy a treatLaters Gators, going shopping![]()
No thanks, it's all for you!Who wants coffee?