Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,681 Maddiemoiselle said: Who wants coffee? Click to expand... None for me thanks.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,682 Maddiemoiselle said: Who wants coffee? Click to expand... I could use some but not much of a coffee drinker
Maddiemoiselle said: Who wants coffee? Click to expand... I could use some but not much of a coffee drinker
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,683 I will have some tea tho, so we can drink together!
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,684 BaileyXcX said: I could use some but not much of a coffee drinker Click to expand... Soooo... Why do you even wake up in the morning? I'm curious...
BaileyXcX said: I could use some but not much of a coffee drinker Click to expand... Soooo... Why do you even wake up in the morning? I'm curious...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,685 Slopps said: Soooo... Why do you even wake up in the morning? I'm curious... Click to expand... I’m wrestling with this question for many reasons
Slopps said: Soooo... Why do you even wake up in the morning? I'm curious... Click to expand... I’m wrestling with this question for many reasons
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,686 I like some espresso drinks but I’m not sure what classifies as coffee even tho I’ve been schooled on this
I like some espresso drinks but I’m not sure what classifies as coffee even tho I’ve been schooled on this
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,687 BaileyXcX said: I like some espresso drinks but I’m not sure what classifies as coffee even tho I’ve been schooled on this Click to expand... It's still coffee
BaileyXcX said: I like some espresso drinks but I’m not sure what classifies as coffee even tho I’ve been schooled on this Click to expand... It's still coffee
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,688 I'm not a coffee purist. I mainly drink cappuccino. Sometimes even with a ahot of chocolate. Whatever works for you
I'm not a coffee purist. I mainly drink cappuccino. Sometimes even with a ahot of chocolate. Whatever works for you
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,689 Maddiemoiselle said: It's still coffee Click to expand... Ok! That’s what I’ve been told. It just feels like cheating idk why
Maddiemoiselle said: It's still coffee Click to expand... Ok! That’s what I’ve been told. It just feels like cheating idk why
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,690 BaileyXcX said: I’m wrestling with this question for many reasons Click to expand... I Hope you figure out the answer
BaileyXcX said: I’m wrestling with this question for many reasons Click to expand... I Hope you figure out the answer
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,691 BaileyXcX said: Ok! That’s what I’ve been told. It just feels like cheating idk why Click to expand... Cause society is dumb
BaileyXcX said: Ok! That’s what I’ve been told. It just feels like cheating idk why Click to expand... Cause society is dumb
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,692 youngbustyredhead said: I Hope you figure out the answer Click to expand... Well I mean yes
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,694 If it makes your tastebuds happy, that’s all the matters.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,695 If caramel macchiato counts then yes I like coffee
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,696 BaileyXcX said: If caramel macchiato counts then yes I like coffee Click to expand... Yes. Bitch.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,697 Lil_wonders said: If it makes your tastebuds happy, that’s all the matters. Click to expand... This. Never yuck someone's yum
Lil_wonders said: If it makes your tastebuds happy, that’s all the matters. Click to expand... This. Never yuck someone's yum
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,699 youngbustyredhead said: tea Click to expand... Trying really hard not the yuk your yum. But yuk.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,700 Maddiemoiselle said: This. Never yuck someone's yum Click to expand... Except when they post "hnnnnnnngggh mmmmhmmmm ugghhh" on someone's wall
Maddiemoiselle said: This. Never yuck someone's yum Click to expand... Except when they post "hnnnnnnngggh mmmmhmmmm ugghhh" on someone's wall