youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,065 I did! Hair cut and ice cream, followed by a nap
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,069 Cause you're cool as heck and hot and I don't see you enough
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,071 I am awake too. Chopping these onions. Manual labor required, who is volunteering?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,073 youngbustyredhead said: ima sleep now! Good night Click to expand... Ginxie chop these onions, won't you?
youngbustyredhead said: ima sleep now! Good night Click to expand... Ginxie chop these onions, won't you?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,074 youngbustyredhead said: ima sleep now! Good night Click to expand... Night Red x
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,075 youngbustyredhead said: ima sleep now! Good night Click to expand... Night night Red!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,077 ConsciousNobody said: I am awake too. Chopping these onions. Manual labor required, who is volunteering? Click to expand... *points at Maddie*
ConsciousNobody said: I am awake too. Chopping these onions. Manual labor required, who is volunteering? Click to expand... *points at Maddie*
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,078 ConsciousNobody said: I am awake too. Chopping these onions. Manual labor required, who is volunteering? Click to expand... I recently sliced my thumb cutting onions so count me out
ConsciousNobody said: I am awake too. Chopping these onions. Manual labor required, who is volunteering? Click to expand... I recently sliced my thumb cutting onions so count me out
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,079 Lil_wonders said: *points at Maddie* Click to expand... Thanks @Maddiemoiselle for volunteering.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,080 ConsciousNobody said: Hello Hey Wonderful Bo Click to expand... Nice to see you CN. Having a good day?
ConsciousNobody said: Hello Hey Wonderful Bo Click to expand... Nice to see you CN. Having a good day?