C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,081 Maddiemoiselle said: I recently sliced my thumb cutting onions so count me out Click to expand... Right, what did we say about speaking lies?
Maddiemoiselle said: I recently sliced my thumb cutting onions so count me out Click to expand... Right, what did we say about speaking lies?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,082 Lil_wonders said: That’s cause you live too far in the past. Click to expand... You know me. I love the good ol days
Lil_wonders said: That’s cause you live too far in the past. Click to expand... You know me. I love the good ol days
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,083 ConsciousNobody said: Right, what did we say about speaking lies? Click to expand... I'm not lying
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,084 See you on the other side of these tears.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,085 Maddiemoiselle said: You know me. I love the good ol days Click to expand... I don’t blame you. Don’t believe the lies. The future isn’t bright. I don’t need to wear shades.
Maddiemoiselle said: You know me. I love the good ol days Click to expand... I don’t blame you. Don’t believe the lies. The future isn’t bright. I don’t need to wear shades.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,087 ConsciousNobody said: Toodles cute ladies. Click to expand... Bye bye hot lady!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,088 ConsciousNobody said: Toodles cute ladies. Click to expand... Happy chopping. Sing a big ballad hair band song while you chop.
ConsciousNobody said: Toodles cute ladies. Click to expand... Happy chopping. Sing a big ballad hair band song while you chop.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,090 Lil_wonders said: I don’t blame you. Don’t believe the lies. The future isn’t bright. I don’t need to wear shades. Click to expand... I'll stay right here in Saturdayland then
Lil_wonders said: I don’t blame you. Don’t believe the lies. The future isn’t bright. I don’t need to wear shades. Click to expand... I'll stay right here in Saturdayland then
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,091 Maddiemoiselle said: I'll stay right here in Saturdayland then Click to expand... Good call
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,098 I need to wash my hair today. Wish I had a person for doing that.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,099 Lil_wonders said: I need to wash my hair today. Wish I had a person for doing that. Click to expand... Wonders want a servant
Lil_wonders said: I need to wash my hair today. Wish I had a person for doing that. Click to expand... Wonders want a servant
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,100 Maddiemoiselle said: Wonders want a servant Click to expand... Yes. Yes I do