youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,041 Spoiler: Actual spoiler, don't look CN! The Jedi Council sucks and was horrible to Ahsoka
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,043 youngbustyredhead said: Spoiler: Actual spoiler, don't look CN! The Jedi Council sucks and was horrible to Ahsoka Click to expand... Duh [ISPOILER]i don't actually know but I beluvee it cause they were idiots[/ISPOILER]
youngbustyredhead said: Spoiler: Actual spoiler, don't look CN! The Jedi Council sucks and was horrible to Ahsoka Click to expand... Duh [ISPOILER]i don't actually know but I beluvee it cause they were idiots[/ISPOILER]
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,047 my eyessssssssssss maddie what have you done!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,048 Maddiemoiselle said: That spoiler glitched Click to expand... It was Spoiler the Jedi Council's fault
Maddiemoiselle said: That spoiler glitched Click to expand... It was Spoiler the Jedi Council's fault
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,049 youngbustyredhead said: beluvee Click to expand... Ffs
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,050 LilyBitCheeky said: my eyessssssssssss maddie what have you done! Click to expand... Butt stuff
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,051 Maddiemoiselle said: Ffs Click to expand... Aw it's like Amber is still awake!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,052 Maddiemoiselle said: Butt stuff Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,053 Fr tho, Ahsoka is awesome I'm gonna have to watch the episodes of Mandalorian and Bore of Boba Fett that she's in now that I have context And maybe her own series which I haven't seen yet
Fr tho, Ahsoka is awesome I'm gonna have to watch the episodes of Mandalorian and Bore of Boba Fett that she's in now that I have context And maybe her own series which I haven't seen yet
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,055 Even tho they gave the poor girl a tube top and miniskirt in the first couple of seasons
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,056 Female animated character. It's the only way
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,059 They "upgraded" her to an outfit that was skintight but at least covered most of her, except for the cutout on her chest Meanwhile Anakin and Obi-Wan have lumpy puffy tunics and robes
They "upgraded" her to an outfit that was skintight but at least covered most of her, except for the cutout on her chest Meanwhile Anakin and Obi-Wan have lumpy puffy tunics and robes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,060 But her actual character has been awesome! She rose above the outfits