Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,762 I was sure someone was going to pop in and ruin our classyness then.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,765 I wonder how much classy one thread can handle
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,766 Lil_wonders said: Hmmmm I doubt that could happen haha Click to expand... Peak classy already achieved *nods*
Lil_wonders said: Hmmmm I doubt that could happen haha Click to expand... Peak classy already achieved *nods*
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,767 The heat is unbearable here. Well, i realized it becomes bearable with cold rosé wine
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,768 And I got to say I think it’s reached for all fcn. Not just this thread.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,769 Slopps said: The heat is unbearable here. Well, i realized it becomes bearable with cold rosé wine Click to expand... Just be sure to drink it in a classy way.
Slopps said: The heat is unbearable here. Well, i realized it becomes bearable with cold rosé wine Click to expand... Just be sure to drink it in a classy way.
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,770 Lil_wonders said: Just be sure to drink it in a classy way. Click to expand... You know me... (So why even bothering saying that ?)
Lil_wonders said: Just be sure to drink it in a classy way. Click to expand... You know me... (So why even bothering saying that ?)
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,771 Lil_wonders said: And I got to say I think it’s reached for all fcn. Not just this thread. Click to expand... This tracks
Lil_wonders said: And I got to say I think it’s reached for all fcn. Not just this thread. Click to expand... This tracks
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,772 Slopps said: You know me... (So why even bothering saying that ?) Click to expand... Because Red and I are bringing classy back.
Slopps said: You know me... (So why even bothering saying that ?) Click to expand... Because Red and I are bringing classy back.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,773 Slopps said: You know me... (So why even bothering saying that ?) Click to expand... Was it a good drive?
Slopps said: You know me... (So why even bothering saying that ?) Click to expand... Was it a good drive?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,774 Popping in briefly to say hello Have a good day everyone x
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,775 Amberrlicious said: Popping in briefly to say hello Have a good day everyone x Click to expand... Hello! Another classy lady
Amberrlicious said: Popping in briefly to say hello Have a good day everyone x Click to expand... Hello! Another classy lady
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,776 Lil_wonders said: Because Red and I are bringing classy back. Click to expand... I'm wearing linen pants (for now). I can also stick my my pinky out while drinking. Good enough?
Lil_wonders said: Because Red and I are bringing classy back. Click to expand... I'm wearing linen pants (for now). I can also stick my my pinky out while drinking. Good enough?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,777 Slopps said: I'm wearing linen pants (for now). I can also stick my my pinky out while drinking. Good enough? Click to expand... It’s a start.
Slopps said: I'm wearing linen pants (for now). I can also stick my my pinky out while drinking. Good enough? Click to expand... It’s a start.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,778 True classiness is a state of mind, not tied to specific acts
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,779 Time for me to get some sleep. Have a fun day Red. Everyone else U hope you enjoy your day. Stay classy xx
Time for me to get some sleep. Have a fun day Red. Everyone else U hope you enjoy your day. Stay classy xx
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,780 Good night Lil! Hope your sore throat feels better Classy 4evah