youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,741 Repetitive up and down stuff makes me sick tho
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,742 I’ve only been on a roller coaster once. Hated it haha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,745 youngbustyredhead said: what didn’t you like about it? Click to expand... I don’t like the going down really fast.
youngbustyredhead said: what didn’t you like about it? Click to expand... I don’t like the going down really fast.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,746 Kind of. They are mostly open from May through September but also have special hours around Halloween and Christmas
Kind of. They are mostly open from May through September but also have special hours around Halloween and Christmas
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,747 Lil_wonders said: I don’t like the going down really fast. Click to expand... Fair! I don’t like the ones that really rattle you, gives me a headache
Lil_wonders said: I don’t like the going down really fast. Click to expand... Fair! I don’t like the ones that really rattle you, gives me a headache
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,750 Is our agricultural show. So been around for years and years. Animals, wood chopping, rides, show bags and lots of people selling stuff
Is our agricultural show. So been around for years and years. Animals, wood chopping, rides, show bags and lots of people selling stuff
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,752 They used to have samples of different food things. But now they are themed bags full of junk mostly.
They used to have samples of different food things. But now they are themed bags full of junk mostly.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,754 I took your advice and had ginger ale. I did have it with vodka though. Well actually I didn’t have ginger ale, but do have lychee flavoured vodka. So just had a shot of that.
I took your advice and had ginger ale. I did have it with vodka though. Well actually I didn’t have ginger ale, but do have lychee flavoured vodka. So just had a shot of that.