Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,781 Lil_wonders said: It’s a start. Click to expand... I'm not even drinking from the bottle. Does that get me extra points?
Lil_wonders said: It’s a start. Click to expand... I'm not even drinking from the bottle. Does that get me extra points?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,782 Lil_wonders said: Is our agricultural show. So been around for years and years. Animals, wood chopping, rides, show bags and lots of people selling stuff Click to expand... I heard a podcast talking about this!
Lil_wonders said: Is our agricultural show. So been around for years and years. Animals, wood chopping, rides, show bags and lots of people selling stuff Click to expand... I heard a podcast talking about this!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,784 BunnyBeeHope said: So sleepy today Click to expand... Me too. I’ve not had the best week, sleep wise
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,786 BunnyBeeHope said: Naps are needed Click to expand... Frowned upon at work
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,789 BaileyXcX said: Boogers Click to expand... Awww yiss
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,794 BaileyXcX said: I wonder how that auld bodger is doing? Click to expand... Anne Hathaway
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,799 I thought that was like next year or something
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,800 Maddiemoiselle said: I thought that was like next year or something Click to expand... that was last year
Maddiemoiselle said: I thought that was like next year or something Click to expand... that was last year