Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:43 AM #516,701 It is going very well thank you. How’s you?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:43 AM #516,702 vanilla_hips said: Wombat! *waves* Click to expand... *Waves* back
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:58 AM #516,706 Lil_wonders said: It is going very well thank you. How’s you? Click to expand... Glad its going well I got man flu
Lil_wonders said: It is going very well thank you. How’s you? Click to expand... Glad its going well I got man flu
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:00 AM #516,707 BunnyBeeHope said: Weird Click to expand... Spoiler: Weird
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:00 AM #516,708 Talkie-Toaster said: Glad its going well I got man flu Click to expand... oh no. Not the dreaded man flu. Hope you are looking after yourself.
Talkie-Toaster said: Glad its going well I got man flu Click to expand... oh no. Not the dreaded man flu. Hope you are looking after yourself.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:02 AM #516,709 Lil_wonders said: oh no. Not the dreaded man flu. Hope you are looking after yourself. Click to expand... Talkie-Toaster said: Unfortunately, I will die from it. Click to expand...
Lil_wonders said: oh no. Not the dreaded man flu. Hope you are looking after yourself. Click to expand... Talkie-Toaster said: Unfortunately, I will die from it. Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:03 AM #516,710 Lil_wonders said: oh no. Not the dreaded man flu. Hope you are looking after yourself. Click to expand... Well vanilla keeps telling me I'm gonna die.
Lil_wonders said: oh no. Not the dreaded man flu. Hope you are looking after yourself. Click to expand... Well vanilla keeps telling me I'm gonna die.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:04 AM #516,711 How have you been spending your weekend wonders?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:05 AM #516,712 Talkie-Toaster said: Well vanilla keeps telling me I'm gonna die. Click to expand... Well we are all going to die at some point.
Talkie-Toaster said: Well vanilla keeps telling me I'm gonna die. Click to expand... Well we are all going to die at some point.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:06 AM #516,713 Lil_wonders said: Well we are all going to die at some point. Click to expand... This is the Sunday morning pick me up i needed.
Lil_wonders said: Well we are all going to die at some point. Click to expand... This is the Sunday morning pick me up i needed.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:06 AM #516,714 Gardening, went for a walk and coffee with a friend. Watched a movie. Been very relaxing.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:07 AM #516,715 Lil_wonders said: Gardening, went for a walk and coffee with a friend. Watched a movie. Been very relaxing. Click to expand... Sounds amazing. What movie did you watch?
Lil_wonders said: Gardening, went for a walk and coffee with a friend. Watched a movie. Been very relaxing. Click to expand... Sounds amazing. What movie did you watch?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:08 AM #516,716 Talkie-Toaster said: Sounds amazing. What movie did you watch? Click to expand... The Whisperman
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:09 AM #516,717 Lil_wonders said: The Whisperman Click to expand... Not heard of that one. New film?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:11 AM #516,718 Talkie-Toaster said: Not heard of that one. New film? Click to expand... It’s on Netflix, one from this year. I enjoyed it a crime thriller.
Talkie-Toaster said: Not heard of that one. New film? Click to expand... It’s on Netflix, one from this year. I enjoyed it a crime thriller.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:16 AM #516,720 I honestly thought Robert De Niro was retired before watching it