Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:19 AM #516,721 I hadn’t seen him in anything for awhile. Then Micheal Keaton popped up too and I was like wow lots of big names in this.
I hadn’t seen him in anything for awhile. Then Micheal Keaton popped up too and I was like wow lots of big names in this.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:24 AM #516,726 And of course Bananarama did a song about him
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:27 AM #516,727 Has anyone watched the TV show the resident?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:30 AM #516,729 I dont know if you like medical dramas but its one of the best I've seen. Really lays into how backwards the US care system is.
I dont know if you like medical dramas but its one of the best I've seen. Really lays into how backwards the US care system is.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:33 AM #516,730 Will check it out. Have you seen The Pitt? I loved the first season but they put the second season on a different streaming service.
Will check it out. Have you seen The Pitt? I loved the first season but they put the second season on a different streaming service.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:33 AM #516,731 Lil_wonders said: Will check it out. Have you seen The Pitt? I loved the first season but they put the second season on a different streaming service. Click to expand... I think I watched the first 2 episodes and stopped for some reason. It does have the guy from ER in it?
Lil_wonders said: Will check it out. Have you seen The Pitt? I loved the first season but they put the second season on a different streaming service. Click to expand... I think I watched the first 2 episodes and stopped for some reason. It does have the guy from ER in it?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:34 AM #516,732 Talkie-Toaster said: I think I watched the first 2 episodes and stopped for some reason. It does have the guy from ER in it? Click to expand... Yep that’s the one.
Talkie-Toaster said: I think I watched the first 2 episodes and stopped for some reason. It does have the guy from ER in it? Click to expand... Yep that’s the one.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:36 AM #516,733 Talkie-Toaster said: Has anyone watched the TV show the resident? Click to expand... Yes
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:36 AM #516,735 SarcasticSadie said: Yes Click to expand... Thanks for your input.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:36 AM #516,736 SarcasticSadie said: Also Hi Click to expand... Hello SarcasticGoober
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:37 AM #516,738 Talkie-Toaster said: Thanks for your input. Click to expand... Ya welcome
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:37 AM #516,739 Lil_wonders said: Hi Sadie. Click to expand... Hey Lil Hope ya ok
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:38 AM #516,740 SarcasticSadie said: Hey Lil Hope ya ok Click to expand... Doing good thanks. You?