vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Today at 7:16 AM #516,661 Talkie-Toaster said: Vanilla bring me soup please Click to expand... Excuse me???
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:17 AM #516,663 vanilla_hips said: Excuse me??? Click to expand... I said please
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Today at 7:20 AM #516,667 Talkie-Toaster said: Bring me soup now? Please Click to expand... Ask the witch. She's better at caring!
Talkie-Toaster said: Bring me soup now? Please Click to expand... Ask the witch. She's better at caring!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:21 AM #516,668 vanilla_hips said: Ask the witch. She's better at caring! Click to expand... I'm off the clock
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:21 AM #516,669 vanilla_hips said: Ask the witch. She's better at caring! Click to expand... Maybe I want you
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:22 AM #516,670 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm off the clock Click to expand... Read that so wrong
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Today at 7:24 AM #516,671 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm off the clock Click to expand... Shit happens, Ciaran.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:24 AM #516,672 vanilla_hips said: Shit happens, Ciaran. Click to expand... You don't know the half of it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:25 AM #516,673 Talkie-Toaster said: Read that so wrong Click to expand... Durty
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:26 AM #516,674 BunnyBeeHope said: Durty Click to expand... Sort of thing you'd randomly say.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:26 AM #516,675 Its okay my cats are looking after me by dive bombing on me
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:28 AM #516,678 BunnyBeeHope said: One of mine vomited an ungodly amount Click to expand... Nice
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:28 AM #516,679 I think fcn would be the first place id tell people im pregnant