So. It's the new mashup with Absolute vodkaI have
But maybe for those who haven’t you could explain a bit
They made it with batman in mind.
So it's full of childhood trauma and bats
So. It's the new mashup with Absolute vodkaI have
But maybe for those who haven’t you could explain a bit
SupSo. It's the new mashup with Absolute vodka
They made it with batman in mind.
So it's full of childhood trauma and bats
Did not know thisI want to read that but comics are too expensive
Its been made into a show though
They announced it a few months ago at one of the comic cons.Did not know this
I bought the tpb. Vol 1 and 2 but not read all of 2 yet
Did not know this eitherThough now its all under new ownership as of this week so who knows
Have you watched Lanterns ?They didnt immediately fire James Gunn though which is good, honestly thought they would
Not yet its on my saved list but I promised to watch it with my housemate and time just hasn't lined upHave you watched Lanterns ?
GayParamount and Warner bros are now Skydance
I’ve really enjoyed it, hope you do too when you watch itNot yet its on my saved list but I promised to watch it with my housemate and time just hasn't lined up