Ive loved basicly all of Damon Lindelof's work I'm sure I'll like itI’ve really enjoyed it, hope you do too when you watch it
Ive loved basicly all of Damon Lindelof's work I'm sure I'll like itI’ve really enjoyed it, hope you do too when you watch it
Didn’t he also do Lost with JJ?Ive loved basicly all of Damon Lindelof's work I'm sure I'll like it
Yah Lost, The Leftovers, WatchmenDidn’t he also do Lost with JJ?
Watchmen was fantasticYah Lost, The Leftovers, Watchmen
It was really greatWatchmen was fantastic
So you're saying we should get another movie where the rebels have to blow up a giant space station???Everything has been done. All the stories have been told. So what makes something good to me is someone who knows how to tell a story rather than fall back on lazy tropes
Jospeh Cambell's book The Hero With A Thousand Faces is basicly about this. How every hero story, myth, etc has the same overarching narrativeEverything has been done. All the stories have been told. So what makes something good to me is someone who knows how to tell a story rather than fall back on lazy tropes
OkEverything has been done. All the stories have been told. So what makes something good to me is someone who knows how to tell a story rather than fall back on lazy tropes