U.S. Election 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SexyAsianBitch, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    @ItzTwoTime YOU'RE ON GAB!!!! YOU KNOW OF THE FROG!!! WHAT'S YOUR HANDLE ON THere!!!???? I'VE SHOW YOU MINE IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS!;) SERIOUSLY?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,034⛀
    No one wants to see your deceased pussy . Keep that thing covered .

witchygirl likes this.
  3. ItzTwoTime

ItzTwoTime Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    19,126⛀

4. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    Now, in Australia, last week, on Tuesday the 9th April, The Government called for the next election. We're all (Voting is compulsory in AU) on May the 18th, 2019. They leaves them 5 weeks to campaign. Even that's too long. How you American friends handle 12 months of it is beyond me. :)

Australia - Vote Muppet.jpg

With Love

Ls x

caress, Lupine, Camay and 3 others like this.
  5. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,622⛀
    Can you knock it off with hate group association accusations? That amounts to libel.

6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Ok sure .

witchygirl likes this.
  7. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,622⛀
    If you resume such rhetoric, all of your data will disappear in two seconds. All of it. Every bit. You've had enough warnings and it's getting to the point of "enough is enough."

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    I did just say ok right ? Relax

witchygirl likes this.
  9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    The U.S isn't Canada. We have more money and resources. There are problems with your health care system , but it is better than ours. Here people literally die because they can't afford treatment. In one of the most wealthy countries in the world. Our tax revenue th government collects is more than the Canadian fiscal year budget. We could make it work if we wanted to. And no our doctors would not come to Canada if your system was so good as you say . They can not make the same amount of money there as here . I'm not necessarily a fan of Bernie's plan but it's at least a start and it would be better than current U.S health care . I dislocated my shoulder once . Because I had insurance from my job it cost me 75 bucks . But the total bill was 1200. It was 900 for the orthopedic surgeon to put the shoulder back into place . It would have taken me months to pay that off with what I was making at the time . And I was making a good bit more than minimum wage. Our system is bad and needs to be fixed .

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    You say you are liberal, but are wishing an alt right racist , homophobic, xenophobic troll good luck ? She has in the past posted offensive memes about black people , gays and immigrants . Her last online boyfriend was a straight up white supremacist. If that's Canadian liberalism I hate to see what y'all conservatism looks like.

witchygirl likes this.
  11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    She's not Australian. What would that have to do with her ?

12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    You have good points . Especially about government. Does anyone like Trudeau? I haven't met a Canadian in this site that does.

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    No you haven't I thought for some reason your post was a response to Autonomous. Don't know why .

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Well I can see why he is disliked by many . Rising costs and taxes have caused people to turn on many an elected leader . At least y'all have an easier way to remove unpopular leaders .

15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    You at least have the options to get rid of a minor government. Tr.ump didn't win the popular vote . And he definitely won't win it in 2020. But because of the electoral college he could win again. Even though he is the least popular Presi.dent we have had in a long time.

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    There is talk on the left of getting rid of the electoral college. But to do that they would have to win the Senate and then fight the rural Congress members from both parties. I have hope one day it will happen. But it won't be anytime soon.

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    You can't type in O. Bama , or tr.ump or Presi.dent or Hit.ler without a period or other break in the word . The site changes them. The shift to the far right is bad for sure . And a shift too far to the left in response isn't good either. At this point no one will compromise. But when dealing with someone like Tr.ump I think it's a good thing . Bad in the short term but good in the long term.

18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    They definitely do . Time is getting short .

19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Yeah that's the bad part of rural America. Lots of it is good . But it's stuff like that , that makes me glad I don't live there . Lots of crazy in that part of the country.

witchygirl likes this.
  20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Oh yeah extremism is just as big a problem in Christianity and other religions besides Islam. Sounds like your grandparents were smart people and did the best possible thing by y'all definitely. They also feel they have been left behind. And forgotten. Thats partly how we got Tr.ump . And they have been. They haven't benefitted as much from our good economy. Although why they think a rich one percenter is the answer to their problems I still don't understand

witchygirl likes this.