rw64
Reaction score
554

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Wow your pictures are amazing!
    I hope your Thursday is as terrific as they are.
    F
    Fukcster
    Yeah, that's the limit in the profile posts and their replies.
    Hence I tagged places where you can post as big messages as you want.
    rw64
    rw64
    Are those public for anyone to see?
    F
    Fukcster
    Sorry for my lateness, things happened.

    Yes they are viewable by public, should you post them there.
    Atleast that's what I think as I've personally never made a thread myself in a long time.
    A beautiful pfp as well! 🙂
    • Like
    Reactions: rw64
    LdyHntr
    LdyHntr
    It’s no problem dear. ❤️. I post on the wrong ones all the time…especially when I’m doing it from my phone. Lol
    F
    Fukcster
    To qoute Walter White, @LdyHntr you are Goddamn right! 🤣 I was wondering that lol.
    And @rw64 your skill with words is just so enticing, Impeccable, I must say.
    LdyHntr
    LdyHntr
    To be fair…you both are quite the wordsmiths!! Always welcome to use my wall. It doesn’t get much other use! LMAO
    Spectacular pics, always enjoy your posts!!
    • Like
    Reactions: rw64
    rw64
    rw64
    I'm so glad they stir your interest!
    JBB4400
    JBB4400
    Oh yes, very beautiful. Especially near the beach ..... always stunning.
    • Like
    Reactions: rw64
    rw64
    rw64
    Thank you soon much. I appreciate your eye for the artistic! 💋
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top