Ask Me Anything About World War II

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Corsair48, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Do you have proof or a credible link on the amount of deaths.

All historical information feely available points to a figure way less than that.

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Please don't speak to me like I'm a 2 year old you have no idea of my academic background at all. So drop the holier than though I know better attitude as well. I'm an adjective historian. So as I mentioned where is your proof? History is the same as science we can all make wild claims but we need to substantiate those claims and all I see here is wild claims. The only person that has claimed the Rheinwiesenlager camps caused the deaths of that many people is James Bacque a Canadian semi historian. His entire findings have been pulled apart by many people since he published them and proved to have more holes in them than swiss cheese.

So as I said, where is your proof. Using abstract information gleaned from the Internet doesn't count. If that's your only bases I could put a blog post up saying I was King of the world and by your factual standards it would be true.

3. Vey

Vey Guest

I'd say Dick Van Dyke, not to ruin the thread....Chitty Chitty Bang Bang , one of his musical, is still played on FCN, ya know...:):rolleyes:

Theus and Lupine like this.
  4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Ouch, I'm not that Old :p:p:p

Theus likes this.
  5. Vey

Vey Guest

If you say so kiddo...So.... a Chitty Chitty or a Bang Bang on Broadway ?:D:D

Theus and Lupine like this.
  6. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    The US army was based in Germany for many years after WW2.

I'm sure the Russians and US had a Mexican stand off with each other at the height of the Cold War in Berlin.

7. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,511⛀
    While you are correct the Russians are in control of islands north and northeast of Hokkaido. You are incorrect about almost everything else. The United States sent every military unit sans 5,000 troops to the Pacific theatre after the Victory of Europe. This was to make sure that World War II did indeed come to an end since the United States were in desperate need of reinforcements.

Yes Russia does control one of the Japanese Islands, The Island of Sakhalin, which is north or Hokkaido, and they did invade two days after the United States dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. The Soviet Union declared war on Japan that lasted three weeks (August 9th to September 2, 1945). The Soviet Union did not "take over" more than take back what the Japanese had originally been controlling. Japanese puppet state of Machukuo, Mengjiang (inner Mongolia), Northern Korea, Karafuto (Commonly known today as South Sakhalin) and Chishma islands (also known as Kuril Islands)

There is a lot of debate on who really should own the Kuril islands since they are in between the Sea of Okhotsk and the Pacific Ocean. The islands stretch from Hokkaido northeast to Kamchatka, Russia. This is not the first time Japan has disputed with another country about island ownership, Japan and South Korea are still disputing who owns Dokdo, but that is a different matter entirely

During the entire course of World War 2, the Soviet Union had military occupation of 11 countries: Norther Iran (1941-1945), Hungary (1944), Romania (1944), Bulgaria (1944), Czechoslovakia (1944), Northern Norway (1944-1946), Germany (1945), Austria (1945-1955), Manchuria (1945-1946), Korea (1945-1948), and Kuril Islands (1945)

All of these European countries were under attack to become Soviet Satellites under Operation Barbarossa.
    Northern Iran was fought alongside the British to secure the oilfields and to secure supply lines for the Soviet Union
    Soviet presence in Hungary lasted until 1991
    The initial focus on Romania was to turn them from Axis to Allied. Troops were stationed there from 1944-1958
    On September 5 1944 Soviet Union declared war on Bulgaria and on September 8 1944 Bulgaria declared war on Germany. A new government was appointed on September 9 and Soviet troops left in 1947
    Soviet Union controlled East Germany. When East Germany and West Germany were reunited, Soviet Union signed a treaty to withdraw all troops by the end of 1994
    While the Soviet Union did declare war on Japan and control Karafutp and Chishma Islands, it was not until the Potsdam Declaration that stated " Japanese Sovereignty shall be limited to the islands of Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, Shikoku, and such minor islands we determine"

One thing that people do not realize is how terrible Japan actually was during World War 2. Just look up Unit 731 to see for yourself the terrible nature that Japan was creating.

8. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Still waiting on your proof on this. I noticed that you tried to move onto another subject because you have none.

9. Theus

Theus New Member

Google and Youtube are not the best sources or proofs for important subjects like WW2. Sorry to say, but I agree with Lupine this time. You need more to prove things and to transform them into facts. History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. We are not makers of history, we are made by history.

Lupine likes this.
  10. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,511⛀
    Are you asking if the USA fought Japan or if the Soviet Union did? The United States fought on Japan in the final two battles: the battle of Iwa Jima and the battle of Okinawa. If you are asking about the Soviets, I stated previously about the Soviet-Japanese war from August 9 to September 2, 1945, between the Soviet Union and Mongolia vs Japan, Japanese Korea, Manchukuo, and Mengjiang.

As for Korea, Soviet troops were stationed in Northern Korea, mostly Pyongyang to rebuild, just like American Soldiers were in Southern Korea mainly Pusan and Seoul City to rebuild. Soviet soldiers helped create the North Korean People's Army and the Korean People's Air Force. Both of which helped build North Korea into what it is today.

The Japanese wanted to bomb the United States with biological warfare and had the submarines ready to go, it was not until the mastermind General Shiro Ishii decided at the last minute to not go through with it. So as I said before there was a lot of bad things that happen and could have happened during the war

Lupine likes this.
  11. Lupine

Lupine Guest

I do study history, hence why I asked for real proof.

If your basing your entire knowledge on Google/YouTube then your a bigger idiot than I thought.

SexyAsianBitch likes this.
  12. Vey

Vey Guest

It starts to be annoying...Some people must study politics and war that your kids may have liberty to study mathematics or literature. I don't want to be mean, it just happen to know something about wars. That's why I'm telling you...For people who think this way, war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength. War does not determine who is right, only who is left. You live in a Orwell world. The cost of freedom is always high. I'm not expecting you to understand reading your comments, but there is hope for everyone, that's why I'm doing this first and in the same time, last effort.

13. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,511⛀
    pretty sure the bombing of London by the Germans falls into that same category. Also, history is always written by winners, always has always will be. Yes, the Germans were tried for war crimes for the Holocaust, but what about the Japanese general Shiro Ishii who got pardoned by the American Government in exchange for giving up information about biological warfare. They never got charged with war crimes.

14. Lupine

Lupine Guest

What about those killed in Birmingham, Liverpool, Hull, Plymouth shall I go on?

You gloss over history with your half information. You still are yet to give real evidence on your American death camps..And I mean real info, not saying look at Google or YouTube.

15. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,511⛀
    @Lupine she is a holocaust denier, so that shows the lack of historical knowledge. Probably thinks the Germans only killed Jews and that is why she claims it never existed

Vey and Lupine like this.
  16. Lupine

Lupine Guest

I guessed as much, but unlike prodding people when I'm bored :p

And this place generates so many people I can prod due to them being stupid.

SexyAsianBitch likes this.
  17. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    @baldkate you're not a flat earth believer as well are you?

Lupine likes this.
  18. Lupine

Lupine Guest

See typical brain dead idiot. I didn't deny the camps were created. That's very well documented. What I refuted was your lack of evidence on the numbers that died.

Even the Red Cross figures which are considered by the German Government to be high are no where near your alleged value.

So as you can give no hard evidence in Historic terms you gave no ground to base your claims on do you?

19. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,511⛀
    On an average, it takes about one to three hours to cremate a human body, thereby reducing it to 3-7 pounds of cremains. The cremation remains are usually pasty white in color. These remains are transferred in a cremation urn and given to the relative or representative of the deceased

20. Lupine

Lupine Guest

You really have fallen far from the clever tree haven't you.

Your calculation assumes a single point for the cremation of bodies. We know from seeing pictures during liberation of rooms with a hundred devices in them.

Maths and facts are pretty hard for you to understand aren't they...