Prever
New Member
- Which device and model are you using?
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Which OS and version are you using?
- Emui 12
- How are you connecting?
- Wifi 2.4GHz
- Which web browser and version are you using?
- Chrome 153.0.8010.36
- Are you using special settings or extensions?
- No
- Did you update your software recently?
- No
- What is the error message you're seeing?
- Your account or client is banned: Your IP address is listed in a public blacklist (dronebl) [You must upgrade](https://schat.freechatnow.com/portal) to use a VPN. (8401d483)
- Have you attempted any troubleshooting?
- No
Hi,
I registered a few days ago and today I got the message that my account/client is banned because I used a VPN connection. I have not used a VPN connection so I don't understand the ban. Could someone help please?
Thank you very much
I registered a few days ago and today I got the message that my account/client is banned because I used a VPN connection. I have not used a VPN connection so I don't understand the ban. Could someone help please?
Thank you very much