Beyond the Profile Post

Discussion in 'Film, Music, Literature, Art' started by Lupine, Oct 4, 2018.

1. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    :):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!! Ummmm, yes and more please!!!

2. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    As per request: something a bit less fatal.

He thought briefly about that. He was a big man and although Pharone was far from puny, he gained some idea how strong she really was. Having eaten, he wiped his greasy hands in the grass then once more, tested where he had been kicked for soreness. It was remarkably pain-free. For a time, he sat quietly, watching Pharone going through her routine preparing for a night’s sleep. She stood silently with eyes closed for a time, head turning this way then that, as if listening. Her three horses loomed out of the darkness and Pharone patted and stroked each in turn before they wandered away.

“You do not hobble your mounts?” Cradock asked.

“They will not stray.” She replied with conviction.

“What if wolves come; or a big cat?” He thought her either very naïve’ or very trusting but was not about to mention that.

“Wolves have come. One will keep watch as we sleep.” She informed him.

“Keep watch?” He blurted out and almost laughed.

Pharone closed her eyes and faced the deep forest. Presently, Cradock saw red eyes glowing in the fire’s flickering light. They materialised into a large grey wolf and to his surprise, it walked up to Pharone and leant on her leg whereby she softly ruffled the dark fur about its neck. He simply glanced at him and Cradock could tell, this was a wild creature, not a pet. Without a backward glance, it wandered silently back into the forest and was lost from his view in just seconds. “He will watch as we sleep.” Pharone informed him as she headed for her furs..

Cradock was almost bursting with curiosity now, fist it appears as if she has helped him over his injury. ‘That, it was a wild wolf.” Cradock wasn’t sure if he was asking because he didn’t believe his eyes of telling her because he did.

“I asked the wolf watch while I slept.” Pharone said as if that explained everything. With a flourish, she spread her ground cover hide. Her furs were rolled up inside and with practised ease, had those spread to her satisfaction in just a minute. Hefting her sword, she wandered off into the darkness but returned a few minutes later, her toilet completed. Pharone took off the loose fitting home-spun shirt she was wearing. Her mail, once unlaced and checked was followed by her hauberk leaving her in just the linen bodice she wore as an undershirt. She stacked her mail as well as her forearm and shin armour together but she placed her sword where she could reach it when in her sleeping position. Next, she sat on the fur, undid and stacked her sandals and on slipping her long legs under the cover fur, propped on one elbow, chin resting on her hand and watching to see what Cradock would do. She already knew what he was thinking he’d like to do and Pharone was thinking about whether to accept or decline when he finally got around to putting thoughts into action. It was all she could do not to use her free hand to rub the blue spot as it was tingling and itching and difficult to ignore.

Cradock sat quietly beside the fire, thinking about the day that had just been and what the hell to do now. ‘You should get up, smile, walk over slowly, ease yourself down beside her then gently, and with infinite patience, lean close and kiss her softly on those glorious lips.’ One part of his mind was imaging him doing just that and another part was saying, ‘she’ll probably cut you in half with that damned cleaver of hers and feed you to that wolf in the morning.’ So, as a result, he remained seated a bit longer. Every time he glanced at her, she hadn’t moved and her look was unfathomable but looking back at him. Sitting still was getting to him so, he rose slowly and deliberately, sorted through a few of the pieces of firewood remaining and added one medium sized piece to the fire. Now he was up, he wandered over to where Pharone had unloaded the horses and without touching anything, attempted to see what the pile contained. Pharone had to stifle a giggle lest she give the game away. With his curiosity apparently satisfied, he wandered slowly back to the fire to stand where he had been seated but not sitting down.

Movement from her furs drew his eyes her way to see her reach under her cover fur and pull a smaller bundle of furs into view. “These should be warm enough for this climate.” And she pushed the bundle towards him.

“Thank you, Pharone. How did you know? On second thought, don’t tell me.” He laughed nervously as he bent down and grasped the furs by the lashing it was tied with. He was just about to think about where he should spread the furs out when Pharone spoke again.

“If sleeping alone was your plan, they would suffice,” With that, she slipped the knot on the loin cloth she wore and wriggled from it. Next, she lifted her bodice over her head to show her in all her naked and glorious beauty then lay back smiled.

Cradock couldn’t move for several seconds. His mouth gaped and he took a few moments to gather his thoughts. He looked sheepish and moved closer quite warily. Pharone was determined not to laugh but that too was becoming difficult. She patted the fur beside her and looked up. An impatient wave of her hand indicated he should get rid of his shirt poste-haste and the ensuing blur of activity did finally force a giggle to her lips. Her blue spot was throbbing not to mention a few other places she had become aware of since deciding to discover what the gift of the blue pearl really meant. “Come here,’ she commanded, “sit down right here, she patted the fur right beside her thigh, “now, take a deep breath and, relax.” Pharone lay back and tried to shut out his thoughts. She only wanted her own thoughts at this moment in her life and to find his out as time passed and most definitely not know in advance. ”When you’re relaxed then kiss me.” A minute passed, ‘I’m waiting.”

She sensed through closed eyes he was edging closer and being extremely careful not to touch her for fear of causing Pharone to react badly. Finally, the woman lost patience, reached up, grabbed his hair in both hands, pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him, just how she liked to be kissed. ‘Might as well make sure he knows before I get too far ahead of myself” She thought briefly, the faint taste of blood on her palate. She released his hair with her right hand, took hold of his left hand and placed it firmly on her full breast. Cradock finally got the idea, the male instincts came to the fore and before long, it had all been his idea and she had fallen for his charms. The kisses became prolonged and intense, tongues exploring, teeth nipping. Pharone’s finger nails drew curious red marks on his back as she writhed in pleasure. Her hips rocked their desire and partially opened eyes implored it. Next, she sent a final mental command to the horses to stay close but stay quiet and for her wolf lookout to be vigilant. She was relying on him give plenty of warning should the need arise. These were violent times and Pharone loved like she fought, she gave no quarter and asked none. She discovered very early on, she had the strength to easily throw him off should she desire to do so.

She pretended to try to push him off as he tried to penetrate her and in his frustration, he managed to get both Pharone’s writs clamped in one hand then, he held her hands above her head and slowly and deliberately, drove his agonisingly hard manhood to his full length inside her. Her hips arched up in an effortless show of strength, while her hands scrabbled feebly in his mighty grasp. “Let him rule for a while,” she thought. “I embarrassed him and he needs to show me I was wrong.” Pharone writhed and thrashed beneath him, often moaning loudly, even screaming at times. When she thought he believed he had sufficiently impressed her, she suddenly rolled him onto his back to finish kneeling astride him. Her hands dropped to land beside his head, her breasts hung less than a hand-span from his face and her hips took him to the canter. Every back pressure rubbed her clitoris and wave after wave of pleasure swept across her mind. Cradock was sweating profusely and rapidly reaching his climax when she increased her pace and took him to the gallop. He exploded first, eyes grimaced shut, a face distorted in apparent agony and an explosive gasp announced his arrival.

Ls x

3. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Cont'd

Pharone peaked next, wave after wave of undeniable pleasure swept up from deep inside her. She rode his climax out, it prolonged her own pleasure-peak and when the pace slowed, she lowered herself onto his chest and his arms enveloped her. When she felt him reducing, she rolled off to his left side onto her elbow so she could look at him. “You should marry her.” Pharone suddenly injected. With the return of her equilibrium came her insights kicking in.

“Who?” Cradock asked mindlessly.

“I mean, your dead brother’s wife. You care for her.”

“Oh course I care for her. I promised my brother I would.” He thought he remembered explaining this but then thought, maybe this whole day has been a dream and he just imagined that he told her. “I was hunting for them when I met you.”

“I see your thoughts, Cradock. You care for her, maybe more than you want to, but you can’t deny it.”

“You speak the truth. I do care for her and hope one day, she will love me as I love her.” Cradock had just spoken of something not a soul alive knew.

“I think you may find, she already does. Call it, the woman’s instinct.” Pharone offered sincerely. Then, she reached for the fur and pulled it up to her chin. “Now, stay close beside me and we’ll both get a good night’s sleep.”

“Good night, Pharone, and thank you.” His right arm crept over her so she snuggled in close to his side, She fell asleep with the soft rhythm of his heart-beat on her back and his warm breath on her neck. She was content.

Ls x

4. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    I wholeheartedly enjoyed your thoughts put into action.... relished the piece Lakeside, wow!!!:):):):)

Lupine, Icy and Lakeside like this.
  5. Pistil

Pistil Guest

Yeah - I know the feeling. Whew.
    Damn nice.
    You wield the word well, damsel.

imursecretbaby and Icy like this.
  6. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Awesome stuff @Lakeside , thanks for sharing XX

imursecretbaby, Bdj1992 and Icy like this.
  7. imursecretbaby

imursecretbaby Well-Known Member

we awaken
    we are loved.
    We take the love.
    Feed our souls.
    We need more.
    We grow and share
    We give love
    We take more
    Feed their souls now.
    who will feed mine.
    We give so much
    Until it breaks.
    We can no longer give
    We can no longer take
    We are empty
    Our hearts beat slower.
    Our hearts cry.
    Our soul empty
    We take what’s left
    Wrinkled and sad
    Our heart dies.
    Alexa79
    (I have never shared my writing before)

Brock90, Icy, Lakeside and 3 others like this.
  8. Lupine

Lupine Guest

@imursecretbaby that's really nice, it runs effortlessly with the right set of emotions..

imursecretbaby likes this.
  9. imursecretbaby

Thank you so much that means a lot
    I guess you can see it’s about the circle of life.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Lupine likes this.
  10. Pistil

Pistil Guest

Powerful
    Unsettlingly beautiful

11. imursecretbaby

Ty so much.

12. Pistil

Pistil Guest

Thank you

13. imursecretbaby

look into his eyes
    See the soul
    The fog deepens
    The window is cloudy
    You strain to see
    The wall is too high
    One brick falls
    Look deeper
    the second falls
    You fall with it
    The sadness exposed
    Too much sorrow
    Try to free him
    the sledge hammer
    Brick by brick
    Word by word
    You rescue each other.
    Run through the fog
    Be free, be loved , be happy.

Brock90, Icy, blaze1990 and 2 others like this.
  14. imursecretbaby

Shits just flowing today.

Pistil likes this.
  15. Pistil

Pistil Guest

It's good shit

16. imursecretbaby

In the darkness
    It beats sadly
    One beat slower
    In the blackness
    It shrivels
    Empty in ashes.

17. Pistil

Pistil Guest

Oh. Honey. That's a tough one.

18. imursecretbaby

Is it ok?

19. Pistil

Pistil Guest

Sure yes. Always.
    It's all of us somewhere sometime.

20. Lupine

Lupine Guest

It's almost along the lines of a Haiku. Something that can be amazingly hard to write at times..

But a lot of the time short and punchy works.

Pistil and imursecretbaby like this.