Calling all Wiccan's and pagan's

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Freakishhottie, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Viking_god741

Viking_god741 Active Member

Money:
    1,388⛀
    What the actual fuck is going on here? Wicca is a piss poor excuse for being a social outcast, invented by some fucking loser hippy in the late 20th century. You're all the same, you own all the books, have the cards, have the pretty rocks, and they just sit somewhere and collect dust.

2. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Also I love to connect with dark spirits and I feel safe in darkness and death but I do not work with demons just evil and dark goddessses.

3. KinkyPhoenix

KinkyPhoenix New Member

Money:
    23⛀
    My favorite part of being a pagan is being connected to nature. I feel much more in tune with life and the world now. I enjoy celebrating the turn of the seasons and gatherings with like minded people.

Dazza666 likes this.
  4. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    I'm Martian on my Mother's side

5. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    There are just so many deities to choose from.
    Every race/culture/creed and nation has their share.
    Personally, I am a huge fan of the God Poseidon. He quite often interacted with humans, usually in a positive way. He was not above having a human lover and treating her well. As an example, the lady, Clieto, he created a whole island utopia for her to dwell on.
    She bore him many sons, one of which was Atlas, and we all know, he's the one who holds our lovely blue-green planet on his shoulders and keeps it turning. He also gave us days and nights and the seasons. He's responsible for the oceans and the seas and the weather that blesses our planet.
    He was also the God of horses which included unicorns but sadly, they are extinct nowadays.
    I do so love horses and am thankful to him for providing us with such lovely and useful creatures.

His only negative aspect I know of was that he did have a bit of a temper. Apart from that, he's definitely a deity worth considering if one feels the need to follow same.

Ls x

6. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    I fully endorse this Aquarian belief system. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm in need of a drink I feel a bit parched! :)

7. Dazza666

Dazza666 Guest

Hail Odin

8. Bubblez_baby

Bubblez_baby Active Member

Money:
    272⛀
    Asatru here! I follow Loki now, but I haven't always. I started following Sigyn; she helped me through my miscarriage several years ago. She helped me with my grief and coping, and then kinda slid me toward her husband. Loki has helped me with self-realization. He likes to play his games. but if you can make it through them, the answers are always worth it and helpful.
    For me, worshiping the gods is a lot like talking to elders, like a grandma. It's a different, wiser perspective on things. My favorite thing about the norse pantheon has to be that they do not ask for us to bow down. They want us to stand on our own two feet and not be supplicants to anyone. I like that strength.

M_Bluey likes this.