C Criss78 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2022 #8,123 Chris_90 said: Now we have a party, definitely not leaving Click to expand... Are you ready for this?)
Chris_90 said: Now we have a party, definitely not leaving Click to expand... Are you ready for this?)
C Criss78 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2022 #8,124 @Chris_90 can you take a shower again and come back later?
C Criss78 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2022 #8,127 Chris_90 said: Not where I am right now.. guess your stuck with me. I’m so sorry Click to expand... Really nothing better to do?
Chris_90 said: Not where I am right now.. guess your stuck with me. I’m so sorry Click to expand... Really nothing better to do?
C Criss78 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2022 #8,128 Chris_90 said: Unless you join me, not really Click to expand... I like wining... tell me what I have to do)))
Chris_90 said: Unless you join me, not really Click to expand... I like wining... tell me what I have to do)))
C Criss78 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2022 #8,130 Chris_90 said: Hmmm… you must be able to think of something Click to expand... Killing you will be something that crosses to my mind...
Chris_90 said: Hmmm… you must be able to think of something Click to expand... Killing you will be something that crosses to my mind...
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Mar 6, 2022 #8,131 Criss78 said: Killing you will be something that crosses to my mind... Click to expand... Ouch! Go ahead.. I don’t think anyone will notice
Criss78 said: Killing you will be something that crosses to my mind... Click to expand... Ouch! Go ahead.. I don’t think anyone will notice
C Criss78 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2022 #8,132 Chris_90 said: Ouch! Go ahead.. I don’t think anyone will notice Click to expand... I will)
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Mar 6, 2022 #8,133 Criss78 said: I will) Click to expand... Well I’ll let you have a little space.. because you are offering such a nice way to get rid of me.. you could have just tied me up
Criss78 said: I will) Click to expand... Well I’ll let you have a little space.. because you are offering such a nice way to get rid of me.. you could have just tied me up
C Criss78 Resident FCN Regular Mar 6, 2022 #8,134 Chris_90 said: Well I’ll let you have a little space.. because you are offering such a nice way to get rid of me.. you could have just tied me up Click to expand... Can I do that?
Chris_90 said: Well I’ll let you have a little space.. because you are offering such a nice way to get rid of me.. you could have just tied me up Click to expand... Can I do that?