Fantasies

Discussion in 'Community' started by Cd-Trish, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Cd-Trish

Cd-Trish New Member

Money:
    455⛀
    Let’s see who is bold enough to reveal a fantasy or fantasies :) you never know who might be sharing a similar one

2. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    You might have more success if you start the thread rolling with yours.. As it is, it's vaguely troll-like.

Just sayin'

Ls x

3. Cd-Trish

Cd-Trish New Member

Money:
    455⛀
    @Lakeside you are correct it does come off troll like so I apologize for that, I was just trying to start something interesting I guess

However i do have a few fantasies, the first one is wanting to be dominated by either a guy or a female, I love being submissive while I’m dressed and being told what to do and what to wear :)

The second is to take part of a threesome in any manner mfm, mmm, or ffm there’s something about watching those videos that I love watching and want to do one day!

4. Ready4RP

Ready4RP New Member

Money:
    418⛀
    I also want to be dominated by a women

5. Stefancassie69

Stefancassie69 New Member

Money:
    7⛀
    I want to suck cock and eat a creampie out a women while getting fucked in the ass

newguycurious and Cd-Trish like this.
  6. newguycurious

newguycurious Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,517⛀
    Have a 3some where I orally prepare my wife's pussy and another man - then lay behind my, slide with my hardon betweeen her juicy cheeks and then help spread her pussyy lips so a nice 8 inch cock can ease in her pussy - carress her nipples and find her rhythem pushing her deeper while she enjoys being laid !!!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  7. Karn_kk

Karn_kk Guest

I like oil. Like, body oil, quite a bit. I wanted to slather my girlfriend in it and well, make sweet love to her. She accepted, saying it would be interesting. I bought the oil. I came home one day, and the living room of our apartment was covered in a tarp. Greatest hour and a half of my life.

newguycurious likes this.
  8. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Its ok, anyone who knows me knows my intent is always to help. Glad to see the thread rolling along for you. :)
    There is not enough rice in China to bribe mine outa me. :) Some things are not for public viewing. ;)

Ls xx

9. CumDumpster3

CumDumpster3 New Member

Money:
    20⛀
    I'd like to try BDSM sometime

10. Imbored26m

Imbored26m New Member

Money:
    35⛀
    I want to watch real live girl solo..

Is wat it is.

11. Nerdslut

Nerdslut Member

2 guys making love to me at once :)

12. Mrmilky

Mrmilky Member

Money:
    508⛀
    My fantasy is to have the biggest boobs and booty in the world I'm saving so hopefully one day my dream will come true I wana be pumped with so much silicone I wana feel my boobs getting so big and full that they will feel like they will burst xx

RimmU2 likes this.
  13. Mrmilky

Mrmilky Member

Money:
    508⛀
    My dreams

Attached Files:

RimmU2 likes this.
  14. OpenMouth45

OpenMouth45 Active Member

Money:
    841⛀
    My fantasy is to meet a couple of well-dressed men in Las Vegas. We spend some time in the sports book, watching gamesw. I make a bet between them that I know I will lose. I bring them up to my hotel room and take turns sucking their cocks.

15. olstroker

olstroker Member FCN Regular

Money:
    527⛀
    One of my fantasies is being fucked in the ass by a woman with a strap on and cumming all over my belly hands free.

RimmU2 likes this.
  16. LillyK

LillyK Guest

Why is no one posting in here ! Ha ha I'm all about the fantasies & making mine reality...

Well first of all I'm all about the booty & love to receive! I'm bi-curious and have been realllllllly wanting to try a 3some with a guy & woman.

17. Richard_Young

Richard_Young Active Member

Money:
    1,450⛀
    Always got hard to thoughts of getting gangbanged by shemales

18. Richard_Young

Money:
    1,450⛀
    Wouldn’t mind being the guy in the threesome ;)

newguycurious and LillyK like this.
  19. Richard_Young

Money:
    1,450⛀
    Message me Lilly

20. LillyK

LillyK Guest

I don't think your alone there ha ha. My #1 used to ALWAYS be 3some with two guys & I get double fucked. But there's so many guys that aren't into that. The more I thought about it I was like Hmmm women are so fucking sexy!! So why not? And now it's one of my life goals