Fantasies

Discussion in 'Community' started by Cd-Trish, Dec 6, 2017.

1. In a hospital - injured - immobile.
    The night nurse takes delight in tormenting me endlessly night after night.
    Teasing - keeping me hard - bringing me to the edge over and over - right to the very edge - but never going over.
    Night after night - over and over - hours on end.

RimmU2 likes this.
  2. Oldershy

Oldershy Member FCN Regular

Money:
    273⛀
    one is definitely hooking up a hot shemale . it all started with Bailey Jay......and there's plenty more that i would do pretty much anything with.
    im into women but i luv them gurls!

LucyBitranny21 likes this.
  3. LillyK

LillyK Guest

Another fantasy ~sex outside!! Well it's not really a fantasy per se because I've done it twice BUT, it needs to be HOT HOT HOT sex this time!!

LucyBitranny21 and Oldershy like this.
  4. MakeUshakeHard

MakeUshakeHard Member FCN Regular

Money:
    493⛀
    On a lone stretch of highway, I encounter a car on the side of the road, hood up, flat tire, whatever. A petite, slender but naturally busty young woman in a mini-skirt, heels, braless in a cut off tank top is bending over looking under the hood/ at the flat tire as the case may be. I stop offer help and fix her car. She then asks me if there is anything she can do for me while glancing at the bulge in my pants. Before I can answer she says she has an idea that starts with a long french kiss. It's on after that!
    Then there's the similarly dressed girl who is walking miles from home just before midnight. She gets caught in a downpour and runs up to me at a gas station asking for a ride. After giving her a blanket at exactly midnight and grabbing some drinks from inside, I return and we are on our way. Unknown to me she has removed her wet clothes under the blanket. She asks the time then informs me that after midnight is her 18th birthday.She is more than suggestive and we get grabby all the way to my place!

5. MakeUshakeHard

MakeUshakeHard Member FCN Regular

Money:
    493⛀
    Short skirt panties or not? Does his load run out of you and down your leg?
    I'd go out for beers after work with the girl up front. She usually wore a dress or skirt. We'd get a booth in the back of the bar and start making out. Pretty soon I'd have my hand up her skirt. She'd get so wet she'd soak all the way through them. She lived with her dad but he was usually at another bar, no one was home. We'd go there and I'd fuck her wet pussy good.

LillyK likes this.
  6. LillyK

LillyK Guest

Definitely panties... More of a tease!! And the cum would depend on how much you're giving up ha ha

7. LillyK

LillyK Guest

Wow she's a lucky girl!! Way to go to make all our fantasies look so so small. That'll be my fantasy again some day once my heart heals

JustLogan likes this.
  8. Oldershy

Oldershy Member FCN Regular

Money:
    273⛀
    you're so right! i am only having 3somes if it's me and 2 girls....thats the fantasy anyway:)

LillyK likes this.
  9. xyzrp

xyzrp Well-Known Member FCN Regular

This is really beautiful, bruh.

JustLogan likes this.
  10. newguycurious

newguycurious Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,517⛀
    hello

11. newguycurious

newguycurious Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,517⛀
    I would like 2 try a MMF !!!!! I think it would b hot 4 the girl 2 really reallly get off !!!!!

12. undersigned25M

undersigned25M New Member

Money:
    16⛀
    2 shemale doms take me at once. Hot stuff

13. HotGothLadyBoy666

HotGothLadyBoy666 Vampire

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am about to unleash my hidden crouching tiger lol but seriously speaking I think it is so incredibly annoying when every straight person thinks that you want something from them like sex and they also think that you are hitting on them even if you are just trying to be friendly with them and I think to myself why do people have to be so difficult??? and don't dear annoy me.

14. LillyK

LillyK Guest

Secret fucking of course because it adds to the adrenaline, the thrill of it all.this was totally reality last year but it's added back into fantasy category once again :(

Lots of spanking and anal sex but I'd love to have my way with him as well :p

Hotcarter76 likes this.
  15. Bradp1989

Bradp1989 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    521⛀
    That sounds pretty fantastic to me Sign me up :)

LillyK likes this.
  16. Hotcarter76

Hotcarter76 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I bet lots of guys would love that

17. Hotcarter76

Hotcarter76 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Umm I don't know if I want to