Fantasies

Discussion in 'Community' started by Cd-Trish, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Rediscovering_me

Rediscovering_me Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Maybe not so wild as others, but I'd like to find at least one Mistress or Domme to chat with in the chat rooms that has a grasp of the English language.

joepak and royston180 like this.
  2. Hotcarter76

Hotcarter76 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

3. Whodat

Whodat Active Member

Money:
    1,552โ›€
    I would love to be in a threesome. With some man on man play

HerSexyGrower79 likes this.
  4. I want a big, extra thick BBC. I wanna watch it go in and out of my husbands ass while I sit on my husbands face and feel his excitement for that thick cock while hearing my husband moan in pure ecstacy. I want to suck every drop of that creamy white cum out of his ass and then share the taste of it in a french kiss with my love and then I want the BBC to be stuck in my throbbing ready pussy and i wanna be fucked til my eyes roll into the back of my head while I moan and eventually cum all over. Then just as BBC is about to cum I want him to pull out and cum all over my sexy hubby's face and then I want him on his back while my husband sits on his cock and he rides it til his knees get week while I suck him off then my love is going to get up and lay me down and stick his cock in my pussy while BBC gets in my ass then after a good fucking and both of them cum I want BBC to lick my pussy and eat my hubby's cum while he licks my ass and eats the BBC cum. I would love to watch them both lick the outside of their lips to ensure it's all cleaned up. That would turn me on greatly if i could find someone close who'd do that! Don't find many in Oregon or any willing to travel as we can't at this point due to 4 little boys in school...Outdoor nicely set up trailer on out 7 acres helps that....that doesn't count my outdoor fantasies! I also have a gang bang fantasy for he and I, but like I said before...fantasy for awhile since no takers...

newguycurious and Hotcarter76 like this.
  5. WOW...
    that is pretty darn specific...
    ;)

6. you are correct, the girl will have the best time if they both pay good attention to her. That is why I am looking for my wife.

newguycurious likes this.
  7. Yes, yes it is. We created it together along with quite a few others. ;)

8. newguycurious

newguycurious Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,517โ›€
    Have a 3some where I prepare my wife's pussy and another man - then lay behind her, slide with my hardon betweeen her juicy cheeks and then help spread her pussyy lips so a nice 8 inch cock can ease in her pussy - carress her nipples and find her rhythem pushing her deeper while she enjoys being laid !!!

9. XxBrUcExX

XxBrUcExX Active Member

Money:
    1,479โ›€
    Yes plz that is sexy asf