How can I delete my account?

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Kathy_Doyle, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Kathy_Doyle

Kathy_Doyle Guest

@Stanthropical and anyone else who might be able to help.

I've tried to delete my account and the site says that my account will be deleted in 24 hours. However, I have waited for several days on end but the account did not get deleted.
    I want to delete because I'm addicted and can't stop wasting hours and days every week on the site.
    Please help and delete my account

Willow_Nocturne likes this.
  2. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    You need to resubmit your deletion. It has you as expired which means you either didn't confirm your email, or you regularly logged in after confirming. Redo it, confirm email, and walk away.

Willow_Nocturne likes this.
  3. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,838⛀
    First of all, Amateur Helpdesk is for issues with your toasters, waffle irons, blenders, Ironman tech and other things of such nature.

Second: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/you-now-have-the-option-to-delete-your-own-account.15113/

Thirdly, FCN appreciates everyone's participation, good content and other peaceful contributions to the community, however, FCN can't help you with personal time and priority management.

Lastly, your account simply becomes inaccessible once deleted. Your content doesn't go away.

If you think you're spending too much time here, here's some tips: reallocate some of that time for exercise (even if it's just a walk for an hour or two—benefits can be amazing). Get a hands-on hobby (craft something, build something, start a garden/farm/Death Star/whatever). Read a thick book. Your options are really endless.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  4. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,838⛀
    Clear cookies, empty cache/website data too, so you don't accidentally log in.