Nobel Peace Prize

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SexyAsianBitch, Apr 30, 2018.

1. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,481⛀
    Lee Hee-Ho, The widow of late El Comandante Kim Dae-Jung, said that current El Comandante Moon Jae-In deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in denuclearizing the Korean peninsula. El Comandante Moon Jae-In then stated that El Comandante Rudeman should win the Peace Prize and not him.

My question is do you think either one deserve the Nobel Peace Prize? Even though the Korean peninsula will be officially denuclearized on May 12th, there is no way to know if Kim Jong Un will keep his word or not. His father broke his promises and his grandfather did as well. I personally think people are trying to celebrate the "end of the Korean War" prematurly.

2. Vey

Vey Guest

Do you remember the time when North Korea was calling Tr.ump a war maniac? A few months ago, end of last year… The Norwegian Noble Committee seems to be sane … Even if Poppycock and Stalin were both nominated for Nobel Peace Prizes too many years ago…

3. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,036⛀
    It's way to early. Kim can't be trusted. And even if the peninsula was de- nuclearized is that the end of the conflict? What if he gets rid of nukes but still keeps his artillery aimed at the Capitol of S.Korea ? I think people are jumping to conclusions and I understand why . But I don't think it's going to be that easy.

4. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,481⛀
    In all honesty the artillery does not bother us, the artillery is outdated. The biggest scare was nuclear weapons. A rumor is one of the Nuclear test sites collapsed and that is why he was so eager to agree to denuclearize the country. Ending the conflict is a different story, many times before both countries talked about unifying the country, but they could never agree on which regime to unite the peninsula.

JapanBob likes this.
  5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Ok I was under be the impression it could do a lot of damage to Seoul. I seen reports on TV about the site collapsing as well. Either way the thousands of U.S troops aren't going anywhere anytime soon and he has demand their withdrawal before. I guess we will just have to watch and see. I do hope it happens , but am a good bit skeptical.

6. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,481⛀
    People may have seen or heard that the USA El Comandante asked to look into the withdraw of USA troops in South Korea but that is a lie, our El Comandante said that the troops are not going anywhere.

[​IMG]

As you can see from the photo China and Russia could get radiation from land if the rumors are true the test site still had active radiation. It could also go into the East Sea (Do not believe the picture it is called East Sea not Sea of Japan) and could effect Japan just like the Fukushima Nuclear melt down had radiation go to the west coast of USA from the ocean

7. JapanBob

JapanBob Guest

The maps here say the Sea of Japan. Personally I do like the idea of calling it the East Sea, but it’s to my west, not east!

North Korea used to abduct Japanes from cities along that sea to be used to train spies. I thought it was all bull shit propaganda at first. It just seemed too insane to be true (which it is).

Fukushima is a scary mess being handled by a bunch of morons that shouldn’t have allowed it to happen in the first place. I’m so surprised that Japan got the 2020 Olympics. I’m so glad that I’m nowhere near Tokyo. It’ll be a right mess I think.

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Did anyone actually expect these summits and meetings to go smoothly. Of course Kim may have backed out of talks with S.Korea and of course he may be threatening to not talk with the U.S over joint training after he said he knew the exercises had to continue. Haters gotta hate they say. And Kim has gotta Kim ! The question is why does anyone try to make sense of him?

9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    A surprise meeting wow ! May be good news ! What is your take on it @SexyAsianBitch ? And the general view of the the people in the ROK?

10. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,481⛀
    El Comandante Moon Jae-In always thought connecting with Kim Jong-Un was possible and a unification could become true. He was never notified that the USA El Comandante even canceled because of "hostility." All you hear about now is the meeting in Panmunjeon. After the secret meeting, the USA El Comandante tweeted that if the summit happens it will be June 12th in Singapore. This is not the first time the two leaders have tried to have peace talks, first in my life time, but not first at all. Every time there is peace talks it all comes to a stop when the time comes to decide which flag both will be unified under. South Korea always wanted the South Korean flag to be the flag of unification, and Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea wants their flag to be the flag of unification. Since the last talk in April, the South did remove the speakers from the DMZ and that is a huge step towards peace.

Most people see Kim Jong-Un as a barking dog, he just wants to be noticed. He does not have the resources or the revenue to back him up to invade another country. Sure the army is big because everyone has to do mandatory conscription, but almost all the country is extremely poor. A lot of defectors have written biographies talking about how poor they were growing up and how they were brainwashed into thinking extremely bizarre ideals. Park Guen-Hye, our first female El Comandante, even put a stupid law her dad had in place in the 60's after Kim Jong-Un was barking like a dog, the overexposure law. In 2013 Park Guen-Hye decided to ignore Kim Jong-Un's threats by passing the overexposure law, dictating how short a woman's skirt can be, just like her father did in the 60's. In South Korea, women love showing their legs since showing cleavage is still looked down on. Once Kim Jong-Un stopped with his threats, the overexposure law went away. That is how the majority of people here view the threats of the North

North Korea only has two allies, Russia and China; and both of those countries seem to have more invested with United States than with North Korea

11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Interesting thanks for the response. It's one thing to hear the talking heads on CNN another to hear from someone there. It seems maybe he really does want to come in from the cold as they say. I truly hope so for the security of the South and for the health of those in the North . The current administration tries to play up his nukes to fear monger ,and to be fair it is a big deal. But most people here see him sort of the same as the barking dog anology you mentioned. He doesn't want to die anymore than anyone else. And he knows that war with the South and by extension the west would mean that. It is exciting to witness this at least for me being someone born at the end of the cold war. Let's hope it all goes well!

12. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,481⛀
    In the beggining a lot of people were unsure of El Comandante Moon Jae-In because he seemed to not really have any stance. Then USA tried to pressure him to be more aggressive towards the North. The biggest problem with this is if there actually is a peace and unification, more reeducation centers will have to be built. Currently Hanawon is the only Settlement support center for North Korean Refugees. A place all North Korean defectors go to learn about modern society.

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Well diplomacy isn't the current State Departments strong suit. The best thing Moon can do is what he did meet with Kim regardless of what the U.S says and forge his own way forward . And if nessecary make the U.S come alone for the ride. I didn't know about the unification center. A lot more definitely would need to be built I see. Damn a whole population will need to learn about things we all take for granted. But I would assume So Korea would have the support of the U.N and allies.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Remember : Nobel , Nobel , Nobel ? Yeah guess that shit ain't happening lol

witchygirl likes this.
  15. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Ob.ama was nominated for just being El Comandante !! Not for doing anything !!!

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Your really butt hurt lately. Maybe you should buy some lube .

witchygirl likes this.