SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,301 For Fox ache Every day twice on Sundays tickets still on BOGOF
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,303 Ok ok ok, this is a good one , and apt…. Last one , I charge a lot for this shit usually
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,305 One is The Taming Of The Shrew, the other The Shaming Of The True…
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,307 I was thinking along the lines of truth and fake news That made me laugh. So you ended on a high.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,308 FoxInTheSnow said: I was thinking along the lines of truth and fake news Click to expand... Ooh the Fox was on the right scent… Boom ha
FoxInTheSnow said: I was thinking along the lines of truth and fake news Click to expand... Ooh the Fox was on the right scent… Boom ha
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,310 So you perform at Shakespeare's Globe is what I'm guessing
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,311 FoxInTheSnow said: So you perform at Shakespeare's Globe is what I'm guessing Click to expand... Very good Foxyyyyy, yes, think will lead to a Golden Globe obviously
FoxInTheSnow said: So you perform at Shakespeare's Globe is what I'm guessing Click to expand... Very good Foxyyyyy, yes, think will lead to a Golden Globe obviously
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,313 A Golden Globe in Comedic Stand up Performance
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,314 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Hope just log rolling in
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,316 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Hope so impressed she literally rolling around the floor laughing
BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Hope so impressed she literally rolling around the floor laughing
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,317 SarcasticSadie said: Hope so impressed she literally rolling around the floor laughing Click to expand... This is better
SarcasticSadie said: Hope so impressed she literally rolling around the floor laughing Click to expand... This is better
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,318 BunnyBeeHope said: It's all I have to contribute Click to expand... Well what is the saying here, every post counts.. Or something.. Which is lucky after the rubbish I been posting
BunnyBeeHope said: It's all I have to contribute Click to expand... Well what is the saying here, every post counts.. Or something.. Which is lucky after the rubbish I been posting
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,319 SarcasticSadie said: Well what is the saying here, every post counts.. Or something.. Which is lucky after the rubbish I been posting Click to expand... That encore joke was good
SarcasticSadie said: Well what is the saying here, every post counts.. Or something.. Which is lucky after the rubbish I been posting Click to expand... That encore joke was good
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,320 FoxInTheSnow said: That encore joke was good Click to expand... This is good, was the only one I came up with haha
FoxInTheSnow said: That encore joke was good Click to expand... This is good, was the only one I came up with haha