BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,483 SophUKYis said: I’ve given up with today already Click to expand... Oh no why?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,484 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh no why? Click to expand... Works sucky People are stupid And I’m super sleepy
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,485 And Ambers on her run when I’m on break so I don’t even get to say hello
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,488 Sounds like you need to get yourself a treat after work and a nap and an amber
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,490 Anyways, I hope you’re both going good, remember you’re awesome and hot Back to work I goooooo
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,491 SophUKYis said: Anyways, I hope you’re both going good, remember you’re awesome and hot Back to work I goooooo Click to expand... Hoping it goes fast
SophUKYis said: Anyways, I hope you’re both going good, remember you’re awesome and hot Back to work I goooooo Click to expand... Hoping it goes fast
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,492 SophUKYis said: Anyways, I hope you’re both going good, remember you’re awesome and hot Back to work I goooooo Click to expand... Hope your day goes well.
SophUKYis said: Anyways, I hope you’re both going good, remember you’re awesome and hot Back to work I goooooo Click to expand... Hope your day goes well.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,496 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I'm up. Food and coffee time Click to expand... Yay Go kick the days butt Im gonna go do stuff too!
BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I'm up. Food and coffee time Click to expand... Yay Go kick the days butt Im gonna go do stuff too!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,497 Harthacnut said: Yay Go kick the days butt Im gonna go do stuff too! Click to expand... Butt kick! Have fun be careful of fryers
Harthacnut said: Yay Go kick the days butt Im gonna go do stuff too! Click to expand... Butt kick! Have fun be careful of fryers
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,500 SophUKYis said: People are stupid Click to expand... Sorry