LuckyI saw a boob once
LuckyI saw a boob once
Thats fair. I learned to like it lolOhhhh nice. i cant drink black coffee
Where??I saw a boob once
HiWhere??
The mirror. I'll see the other some dayWhere??
This one isAre nerds American?
Is this her librarian friend by any chance?When I was a kid my mum and a friend who lived in the states did a candy swap. Her friend sent a box of stuff over and then we sent one back
Was very cool!
Hi?Maddie?
Oh, joke kinda already mademe and Soph are nerds and we’re not American
Nope. She lived in…. Umm. Somewhere west o forget. California I thinkIs this her librarian friend by any chance?
My tummy still hurts.
Ok I only vaguely understand this reference but I can tell you for certain that you are actually a good girl!!@Maddiemoiselle i feel like Cosmo in GOTG because you said I was a bad girl![]()
Thank youOk I only vaguely understand this reference but I can tell you for certain that you are actually a good girl!!
But like Canada Dry
That site blocks the Uk
Somerville rings a bell is that Boston?Nope. She lived in…. Umm. Somewhere west o forget. California I think
This one lived in Boston area
Probably lots of SomervillesSomerville rings a bell is that Boston?
Doesn't want you to see the filthy ginger ale I guess?That site blocks the Uk