D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,941 BunnyBeeHope said: I saw a boob once Click to expand... Lucky
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,942 BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhhh nice. i cant drink black coffee Click to expand... Thats fair. I learned to like it lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhhh nice. i cant drink black coffee Click to expand... Thats fair. I learned to like it lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,943 BunnyBeeHope said: I saw a boob once Click to expand... Where??
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,944 Maddiemoiselle said: Where?? Click to expand... Hi
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,946 Maddiemoiselle said: Where?? Click to expand... The mirror. I'll see the other some day
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,947 BunnyBeeHope said: Are nerds American? Click to expand... This one is
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,948 @Maddiemoiselle i feel like Cosmo in GOTG because you said I was a bad girl
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,949 Amberrlicious said: When I was a kid my mum and a friend who lived in the states did a candy swap. Her friend sent a box of stuff over and then we sent one back Was very cool! Click to expand... Is this her librarian friend by any chance?
Amberrlicious said: When I was a kid my mum and a friend who lived in the states did a candy swap. Her friend sent a box of stuff over and then we sent one back Was very cool! Click to expand... Is this her librarian friend by any chance?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,950 Amberrlicious said: Maddie? Click to expand... Hi?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,951 Amberrlicious said: me and Soph are nerds and we’re not American Click to expand... Oh, joke kinda already made
Amberrlicious said: me and Soph are nerds and we’re not American Click to expand... Oh, joke kinda already made
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,952 youngbustyredhead said: Is this her librarian friend by any chance? Click to expand... Nope. She lived in…. Umm. Somewhere west o forget. California I think This one lived in Boston area
youngbustyredhead said: Is this her librarian friend by any chance? Click to expand... Nope. She lived in…. Umm. Somewhere west o forget. California I think This one lived in Boston area
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,953 Harthacnut said: My tummy still hurts. Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,954 Amberrlicious said: @Maddiemoiselle i feel like Cosmo in GOTG because you said I was a bad girl Click to expand... Ok I only vaguely understand this reference but I can tell you for certain that you are actually a good girl!!
Amberrlicious said: @Maddiemoiselle i feel like Cosmo in GOTG because you said I was a bad girl Click to expand... Ok I only vaguely understand this reference but I can tell you for certain that you are actually a good girl!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,955 Maddiemoiselle said: Ok I only vaguely understand this reference but I can tell you for certain that you are actually a good girl!! Click to expand... Thank you
Maddiemoiselle said: Ok I only vaguely understand this reference but I can tell you for certain that you are actually a good girl!! Click to expand... Thank you
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,956 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... But like Canada Dry
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,957 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... That site blocks the Uk
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,958 Amberrlicious said: Nope. She lived in…. Umm. Somewhere west o forget. California I think This one lived in Boston area Click to expand... Somerville rings a bell is that Boston?
Amberrlicious said: Nope. She lived in…. Umm. Somewhere west o forget. California I think This one lived in Boston area Click to expand... Somerville rings a bell is that Boston?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,959 Amberrlicious said: Somerville rings a bell is that Boston? Click to expand... Probably lots of Somervilles
Amberrlicious said: Somerville rings a bell is that Boston? Click to expand... Probably lots of Somervilles
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #238,960 Amberrlicious said: That site blocks the Uk Click to expand... Doesn't want you to see the filthy ginger ale I guess?
Amberrlicious said: That site blocks the Uk Click to expand... Doesn't want you to see the filthy ginger ale I guess?