Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,041 BunnyBeeHope said: Just a service agent Click to expand... Mhmm
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,042 BunnyBeeHope said: In other news I got fired Click to expand... Yay!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,043 BunnyBeeHope said: In other news I got fired Click to expand... I dunno if I missed more here or?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,044 Quantum of solace More like quantum of Sophie am I right
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,045 BunnyBeeHope said: In other news I got fired Click to expand... That took a turn
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,046 Fuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,047 Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one Click to expand... DO EET
Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one Click to expand... DO EET
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,048 I’m going through another can’t be bothered with charades phase
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,049 Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one Click to expand... It's better if you do
Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one Click to expand... It's better if you do
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,050 Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one Click to expand... Or just guess it And give us hard Canadian charades
Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one Click to expand... Or just guess it And give us hard Canadian charades
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,051 FoxInTheSnow said: Or just guess it And give us hard Canadians Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,052 SarcasticSadie said: I dunno if I missed more here or? Click to expand... Am wondering why I still wondering why nobody is wondering….
SarcasticSadie said: I dunno if I missed more here or? Click to expand... Am wondering why I still wondering why nobody is wondering….
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,054 SarcasticSadie said: Am wondering why I still wondering why nobody is wondering…. Click to expand... It's because of thissssss Bailey94 said: TELL THEM TO FUCK SPIKEY ROCKS!!!!!! Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: In other news I got fired Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie said: Am wondering why I still wondering why nobody is wondering…. Click to expand... It's because of thissssss Bailey94 said: TELL THEM TO FUCK SPIKEY ROCKS!!!!!! Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: In other news I got fired Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,056 BunnyBeeHope said: In other news I got fired Click to expand... Was waiting for a follow up and it never came So Wut?
BunnyBeeHope said: In other news I got fired Click to expand... Was waiting for a follow up and it never came So Wut?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,057 Tash26 said: It's because of thissssss Click to expand... Oh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,058 Also how dare people come up to the reference desk with questions, y’all did like 4 pages while I was talking to them
Also how dare people come up to the reference desk with questions, y’all did like 4 pages while I was talking to them
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,059 youngbustyredhead said: Was waiting for a follow up and it never came So Wut? Click to expand... Sophie told me to not go to work and tell them a magical frog said so
youngbustyredhead said: Was waiting for a follow up and it never came So Wut? Click to expand... Sophie told me to not go to work and tell them a magical frog said so
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,060 BunnyBeeHope said: Sophie told me to not go to work and tell them a magical frog said so Click to expand... Ok. I saw all that but the connection, it did not connect
BunnyBeeHope said: Sophie told me to not go to work and tell them a magical frog said so Click to expand... Ok. I saw all that but the connection, it did not connect