MhmmJust a service agent
MhmmJust a service agent
Yay!In other news I got fired
In other news I got fired
That took a turnIn other news I got fired
DO EETFuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one
It's better if you doFuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one
Or just guess itFuck. I know the charade. Someone else get it so I don't have to think of one
Or just guess it
And give us hard Canadians
I dunno if I missed more here or?
It's because of thissssssAm wondering why I still wondering why nobody is wondering….
TELL THEM TO FUCK SPIKEY ROCKS!!!!!!
In other news I got fired
PleaseButt
Was waiting for a follow up and it never cameIn other news I got fired
OhIt's because of thissssss
Sophie told me to not go to work and tell them a magical frog said soWas waiting for a follow up and it never came
So
Wut?
Ok. I saw all that but the connection, it did not connectSophie told me to not go to work and tell them a magical frog said so