BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,881 Amberrlicious said: I’m good thanks @Bailey94 Click to expand... This is muy bueno
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,882 Tash26 said: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hahahah Click to expand...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,883 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Why. Yes. Yes I do
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,884 Bailey94 said: If you go into a movie with like a dozen teenage girls dressed as Alexander Hamilton, with mascara beards ............ what do you think's gonna happen? Click to expand... That's awesome of your boss and seriously...I don't think those old people knew what they were getting themselves into
Bailey94 said: If you go into a movie with like a dozen teenage girls dressed as Alexander Hamilton, with mascara beards ............ what do you think's gonna happen? Click to expand... That's awesome of your boss and seriously...I don't think those old people knew what they were getting themselves into
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,886 At work today there was this dodgy chalk drawing on the floor
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,887 Harthacnut said: At work today there was this dodgy chalk drawing on the floor Click to expand... I hope that's chalk
Harthacnut said: At work today there was this dodgy chalk drawing on the floor Click to expand... I hope that's chalk
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,889 Bailey94 said: I hope that's chalk Click to expand... Everything I see reminds me of her
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,892 I mean the chalk drawing could be.....what Bailey said
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,893 Harthacnut said: Everything I see reminds me of her Click to expand... She’s made of chalk?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,894 Amberrlicious said: She’s made of chalk? Click to expand... Charlie chalk...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,896 Harthacnut said: Charlie chalk... Click to expand... Laughed but not a clue who that is
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,897 Charlie chalk. Killing threads since 1987
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,898 Harthacnut said: Charlie chalk. Killing threads since 1987 Click to expand... And outlining the dead bodies AMIRITE?
Harthacnut said: Charlie chalk. Killing threads since 1987 Click to expand... And outlining the dead bodies AMIRITE?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,899 Bailey94 said: And outlining the dead bodies AMIRITE? Click to expand... It was a dark premise for a kids show
Bailey94 said: And outlining the dead bodies AMIRITE? Click to expand... It was a dark premise for a kids show