No infact they are outsourcing it soon to some place in IndiaAre they hiring for the scheduler's position, I can apply maybe.
No infact they are outsourcing it soon to some place in IndiaAre they hiring for the scheduler's position, I can apply maybe.
No infact they are outsourcing it soon to some place in India
Worked as part time scheduler for 9 months while doing my own job as my old company post covid was going through changesFlip to 2 days on 5 off…
Maybe remote job. But in touch via webex/zoom/teams. Internal work email?I don't know how it's going to work if I need to book a day off and have to email India?
Should be interesting at least lol
Keep me posted if they accept people in US.I don't know how it's going to work if I need to book a day off and have to email India?
Should be interesting at least lol
The lace on the bat girl bike gets me.God this theme song Batguuuurrrlll
Healthcare.What field you work in CN? Without you being specific
Pfft too often still a thing unfortunatelyNo job security. Over worked. Not paid enough. And often told, "need to correct the baritone of my voice" -- sexist shit.
Hi same. Well not the voice thing but alot of sexism especially from patients.No job security. Over worked. Not paid enough. And often told, "need to correct the baritone of my voice" -- sexist shit.