BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,062 I don't know how it's going to work if I need to book a day off and have to email India? Should be interesting at least lol
I don't know how it's going to work if I need to book a day off and have to email India? Should be interesting at least lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,063 SarcasticSadie said: Flip to 2 days on 5 off… Click to expand... Worked as part time scheduler for 9 months while doing my own job as my old company post covid was going through changes
SarcasticSadie said: Flip to 2 days on 5 off… Click to expand... Worked as part time scheduler for 9 months while doing my own job as my old company post covid was going through changes
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,065 BunnyBeeHope said: I don't know how it's going to work if I need to book a day off and have to email India? Should be interesting at least lol Click to expand... Maybe remote job. But in touch via webex/zoom/teams. Internal work email?
BunnyBeeHope said: I don't know how it's going to work if I need to book a day off and have to email India? Should be interesting at least lol Click to expand... Maybe remote job. But in touch via webex/zoom/teams. Internal work email?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,067 BunnyBeeHope said: I don't know how it's going to work if I need to book a day off and have to email India? Should be interesting at least lol Click to expand... Keep me posted if they accept people in US.
BunnyBeeHope said: I don't know how it's going to work if I need to book a day off and have to email India? Should be interesting at least lol Click to expand... Keep me posted if they accept people in US.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,068 BunnyBeeHope said: God this theme song Batguuuurrrlll Click to expand... The lace on the bat girl bike gets me.
BunnyBeeHope said: God this theme song Batguuuurrrlll Click to expand... The lace on the bat girl bike gets me.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,069 What field you work in CN? Without you being specific
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,070 SarcasticSadie said: What field you work in CN? Without you being specific Click to expand... Healthcare.
SarcasticSadie said: What field you work in CN? Without you being specific Click to expand... Healthcare.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,071 No job security. Over worked. Not paid enough. And often told, "need to correct the baritone of my voice" -- sexist shit.
No job security. Over worked. Not paid enough. And often told, "need to correct the baritone of my voice" -- sexist shit.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,072 ConsciousNobody said: No job security. Over worked. Not paid enough. And often told, "need to correct the baritone of my voice" -- sexist shit. Click to expand... Pfft too often still a thing unfortunately
ConsciousNobody said: No job security. Over worked. Not paid enough. And often told, "need to correct the baritone of my voice" -- sexist shit. Click to expand... Pfft too often still a thing unfortunately
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,073 Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,077 ConsciousNobody said: No job security. Over worked. Not paid enough. And often told, "need to correct the baritone of my voice" -- sexist shit. Click to expand... Hi same. Well not the voice thing but alot of sexism especially from patients. Some physical
ConsciousNobody said: No job security. Over worked. Not paid enough. And often told, "need to correct the baritone of my voice" -- sexist shit. Click to expand... Hi same. Well not the voice thing but alot of sexism especially from patients. Some physical
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,078 You'll be happy to know I'm having breakfast for once, CN
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,079 Tash26 said: HIiiiiiiiiiiiii Hi Hi Hi Click to expand... Ya ok?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 12, 2025 #243,080 BunnyBeeHope said: You'll be happy to know I'm having breakfast for once, CN Click to expand... I am also happy to hear this
BunnyBeeHope said: You'll be happy to know I'm having breakfast for once, CN Click to expand... I am also happy to hear this