Ya ok?HIiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hi
Hi
Hi![]()
Ya ok?HIiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hi
Hi
Hi![]()
I am also happy to hear thisYou'll be happy to know I'm having breakfast for once, CN
I'm good gorgeous lady! How are youuuu? How is pasta country?Ya ok?
I find that sort of attitude seems to be more prevalent in older/more traditional sectors as such, health, finance etc etc, less so in recent ones.Hi same. Well not the voice thing but alot of sexism especially from patients.
Some physical
More like from management. Some from pt. But at this point doesn't bother as much from them, can't win all battles. Rolling with them.Hi same. Well not the voice thing but alot of sexism especially from patients.
Some physical
Please burp.You'll be happy to know I'm having breakfast for once, CN
Am good, and it’s good, the pasta alsoI'm good gorgeous lady! How are youuuu? How is pasta country?
Ah that's so good to hearAm good, and it’s good, the pasta alsoHeading out shopping soon so maybe be good or not, not sure ha
CNNNNNNNNNNHey Tasmania
Will you miss the food when you get back home?Am good, and it’s good, the pasta alsoHeading out shopping soon so maybe be good or not, not sure ha
What are you having? Real food right? Not carbs and sugar.You'll be happy to know I'm having breakfast for once, CN
You lived. Was worried about your welfare last night. Morning missy.CNNNNNNNNNN
Gelato.Will you miss the food when you get back home?
HmmmmWill you miss the food when you get back home?
Ohhhh yes and this!!!!Gelato.
Haha yeah, you seemed to be trying to kill meYou lived. Was worried about your welfare last night. Morning missy.